5155 N High St Columbus, Ohio, 43214
The Wesley Communities provide top-notch housing and health services to older adults living in the Central Ohio area. Our retirement communities will allow you to live your best, healthiest, and most social life by focusing on all dimensions of wellness. Here, you’ll find the retirement option that makes sense in your heart.
All of our retirement communities are Continuing Care Retirement Communities, giving you peace of mind for anything that may arise. Our communities will make you feel at ease. From skilled nursing and rehabilitation to adult day services, it’s all here at The Wesley Communities.
At The Wesley Communities, the choice is yours. Wesley Glen, south of Worthington, features ravine views. Wesley Ridge, in Reynoldsburg, is nestled in the woods of Black lick Metro Park.
And Wesley Woods at New Albany, in New Albany, is surrounded by 38-acres in a comfortable, wooded neighborhood.
Whether you’re going out to the art museum with newfound friends, joking over lunch in one of our many cafés, or taking an evening stroll, The Wesley Communities will allow you to live life well.
We are a welcoming community of kindness and grace where residents and staff thrive.
To create vibrant communities by focusing on all aspects of wellness for residents, clients, and staff.
We know our business.
We understand the people we serve.
Furthermore, we care about you.
The Wesley Communities is an affiliate of the West Ohio Conference of The United Methodist Church that provides quality housing, health care and services for seniors in Central Ohio. Incorporated in 1967, The Wesley Communities continues to be a not-for-profit Ohio corporation that seeks to understand and meet the unmet needs of older people in Central Ohio.
Now is your time To make the most of your retirement!
Whether you are seeking a diverse and active lifestyle, or simply want to relax in privacy, our Independent Living options can help you make the most of your retirement. Services and amenities are at your fingertips, and health care is available just seconds away should the need arise.
You never have to worry about household drudgery again. The chores are done for you, while you are out enjoying life! Take a stroll on the walking paths. Plan a family get-together in one of the common areas, or spend your afternoon shopping in nearby stores!
Services & Amenities
• Independent Living Patio Homes or Apartments
• Full kitchens or kitchenettes
• Full dining menu with flexible meal plans
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Bi-weekly housekeeping
• All utilities, local telephone, cable television
• Internet access
• Ten free days of in-patient care
• Maintenance, landscaping, snow and trash removal
• Social events, educational programs, and volunteer opportunities
• All campus amenities including the library, salon, wellness center, wood shop, therapy and medical services, transportation, and chaplain
Extra Supportive Services in a residential environment.
All the comforts and privacy of home, within a supportive environment, with multiple levels of assistance available, so you pay for and receive only the care you need.
You can rely on the attentive staff for as much support as needed, and you are free to enjoy your chosen recreational, social, spiritual, or cultural opportunities. You can simply relax in your apartment taking in the serenity of views.
• Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, or medication administration
• Three daily meals from a full dining menu
• 24-hour emergency call system & nursing staff
• Variable cost based on level of care needed
• Housekeeping and maintenance
• Utilities and cable television
• Handicap accessibility
• Chaplain support
• Social events, educational programs, trips, and volunteer opportunities
• Campus amenities such as the library, salon, fitness center, wellness clinic, private dining room, general store, computer lab, transportation, therapy, medical services, laundry services and more.
Specialized programming for memory loss support.
Alzheimer Dementia Care provides a comprehensive program for those suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, Multi-Infarct Dementia, Parkinson's Disease and other similar dementias.
Individualized programs and activities are tailored to the unique needs of those with memory loss. Residents thrive in the stress-reduced, therapeutic, and safe environment.
Our staff works hard to create a positive, stress-free atmosphere for all of our patients and their families. To sustain this type of environment, care is provided in a residential setting, rather than a medical one. This allows residents to receive quality Alzheimer care, dementia care, and other memory care services in a comfortable, home-like space without the added stress of being in a hospital.
• Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing and medication administration
• Daily meals in Special Care dining room
• Private room & personal curio cabinet for recognition
• 24-hour professional nursing staff
• Utilities, plus cable television
• Housekeeping and maintenance
• High ratio of caregivers to residents
• Specially designed, constructed, and operated facility
• Structured actives such as music therapy, religious programs, exercise, current events, reminiscence, games, outings, pet therapy, and work assignments
• Campus amenities such as a consulting Neurologist, therapy, medical services, lab services, transportation, salon, Chaplain support and more
All the comforts of home within a supportive environment.
If you or a loved one is in need of rehabilitation services, Wesley Communities is the place for you! Put your worries aside and focus on recovery at one of our exceptional health centers. Our highly-trained staff is available whenever they are needed to ensure you have a safe, comforting and speedy recovery.
To ensure you or your loved one has a safe and comfortable experience, our facilities offer 24-hour emergency support. Our nursing staff is available day and night to assist you in whatever you or your loved one may need. Our nursing assistants are state-certified, and our therapy team is certified in special treatments. At Wesley, we are proud to offer the highest quality rehabilitation and senior living center Columbus, Ohio has to offer.
At Wesley, your comfort is our first priority. No one likes being stuck in a medical facility for long periods of time. That is why we offer all of our rehabilitation services in a supportive home-like environment. Experience one of our engaging retirement communities and enjoy a relaxing senior living experience All while you receive treatment.
During your stay, we invite you to enjoy our luxurious amenities. These amenities include:
• Recreational activities
• Massage Therapy
• Wireless internet
• Large flat-screen televisions with popular programming
• Beauty salons
• Senior Fitness centers
• A library that is part of the Columbus Metropolitan Library satellite program.
When it comes to a quality rehabilitation experience You don't have to settle. Wesley Communities is proud to offer the best rehabilitation program around!
Wesley Communities maintains a number of retirement communities and senior living facilities across the Columbus, Ohio area. Two of our facilities offer advanced rehabilitation services Wesley Glen and Wesley Ridge.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved