Harper's Point Kroger Fuel Center Cincinnati, Ohio, 45249
At The Lodge Retirement Community you'll enjoy a rich and varied lifestyle. Choose from a full calendar of events and programs including musical entertainment, outings, and so much more! Start your day with one of our exercise classes or enjoy a peaceful morning around the pond and gazebo. Chef Jeff and our dietary department will prepare delicious meals; and Sundays is a special time to invite your family for brunch! At The Lodge Retirement Community you will have an opportunity to blend freedom, comfort and convenience into an affordable lifestyle that fulfills your unique retirement needs. Discover all the benefits of living in a luxurious campus designed specifically to accommodate the needs of senior adults today and into tomorrow with an expansive range of care and services.
Garden apartments are located steps away from The Lodge's main building and feature spacious two-bedroom, 1.5 bath split floor plans, ideal for couples or shared living. They are maintained for active adults age 55+ and include all the amenities and services The Lodge Retirement Community provides.
Our Assisted Living Program provides the help you need to continue to enjoy a full and independent life.
In the event you require recuperative therapies, short term or long term nursing services, or memory care it's reassuring to know that The Lodge Nursing & Rehab Center is just a few steps away.
• 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and studio apartments
• Garden Apartments located next door
• Independent and Assisted living
• No move-in fee or prepaid lease
• Breathtaking gathering areas with fireplace and towering glass ceiling
• Beautifully landscaped courtyard with pond, gazebo and walking path
• Guest accommodations available for out of town family and friends
• Respite stays are available during a short recovery or when a caregiver needs a break
• On campus skilled nursing, rehabilitation and Alzheimer's care The Lodge Nursing & Rehab Center
• 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath apartments
• Cathedral ceilings
• Deluxe kitchen with electric range, refrigerator, sink, garbage disposal, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Granite counter tops
• Washer/dryer hook-ups
• One full bath with tub
• Half bath off foyer
• Outdoor storage and attic storage
• Private patios with garden areas
• Emergency call system, night security, door alarms
• Spectrum Cable service
• Meals delivered to your door
• One full bath with tub and grab bars
• Half bath off foyer
• Outdoor storage area and attic storage
• Private patio
Who We Are
As a leading provider of Post-Acute care we are focused on providing quality healthcare and enriching the lives of our patients and residents. As one of Southwest Ohio's leading senior health care providers, we feel that the work we do every day is a privilege. We help people become healthier, feel stronger and maintain their ability to enjoy their families, friends and favorite activities.
We provide the highest levels of transitional care, rehabilitation therapy, long-term nursing services, assisted and independent living in the Cincinnati/Dayton region. Whether you, or a loved one, are in need of short-term therapy, or longer range care for Alzheimer's or other complex medical conditions, our professional and caring staff is here to provide you with unparalleled clinical care and personalized service in a home-like setting.
We are conveniently located in Southwest, Central and Northeast Cincinnati, as well as South Dayton/Kettering. We are committed to caring for seniors in multiple care settings; and we promise to help you "Live an Active and Healthy Lifestyle."
Independence is the key to your lifestyle. You may choose to be as active or as private as you wish. At our Senior Living Communities you will find that you're entering a community where you can meet new friends (and visit with old ones) while continuing to live an active and healthy lifestyle.
Services & Amenities Include
• Choose from a spacious studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments
• One, Two, or Three delicious meals a day in our elegantly appointed dining room
• Recreational and social activities
• Ala carte services (i.e. personal care services such as bathing, dressing, and grooming) available to keep people independent longer Ask about Helping Hands
• Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
• Weekly shopping service
• Emergency call system
• On-site Nurse available 24 hours a day
• Physical, occupational, and speech and language therapy available
• Cable television
• Beauty and Barber shop
• Spacious lounges and recreation room (large screen TV, pool table, library)
• A full bath with safety bars
• Spacious closets
Independent Plus Program
For those who need a little more assistance but don't require 24 hour care, please see our Independent Plus Program (only available at Western Hills Retirement Village).
Seniors enjoying a fun class
Providing assisted living for the people who need more care is our specialty! Learn more about our assisted living programs below.
For our community members that need a little more assistance with every day functions, our assisted living programs are the very best in the area. Our assisted living programs offer a pleasant and comfortable alternative lifestyle for those who need assistance with the daily activities of life, yet do not require care 24-hours a day care. Our comfortable and spacious one bedroom and studio apartments are tailored for your needs. Each apartment is fully carpeted, with a full private bath, nurse call system, large closets, kitchen cabinets, complete with sink and refrigerator.
Some services and amenities you'll receive in assisted living include: Personal Care Services (such as bathing, dressing and grooming), emergency call system, and three delicious meals a day in our dining room, medication monitoring and on-site nursing available 24 hours a day.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved