4220 N Holland Sylvania Rd Toledo, Ohio, 43623
The Grove at Oakleaf Village is a state-of-the-art freestanding community on the campus of Oakleaf Village of Toledo-Sylvania, our independent and assisted living community. The Grove is exclusively designed for seniors with age-related dementia.
Located just northwest of Toledo in Sylvania, Ohio, The Grove is close to the city of Toledo with easy access to I-75 while still offering a quiet and peaceful setting.
To learn more give us a call at 419.670.6098 or schedule a live video tour.
All the comforts of home and more
From round-the-clock care to mouthwatering meals, discover how our amazing amenities will keep your loved one safe, healthy and happy.
• 24/7 professional care
• Expert team specially trained in dementia care
• Daily social, educational, spiritual and recreational programming
• Frequent wellness visits by a licensed staff nurse
• Private room for physician/clinician appointments
• Educational programs for families and caregivers
Comfortable, secure neighborhoods
Private and companion suites feature:
• Choice of floor plans
• Smart technology
• Emergency response system
• Dementia-friendly living spaces to promote independence
• Beautifully landscaped, secure outdoor courtyards with walking paths and covered porches
• Cozy, inviting accommodations: sun rooms, open kitchens, living rooms and private dining rooms
• Rejuvenating deluxe spas
Family style dining
• 3 delicious, well-balanced meals, prepared by professional dining team
• Brain-healthy menu, featuring variety of choices
• Snacks and beverages available anytime
• Full-service beauty/barber shop
• Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
• Weekly personal and linen laundry
There Are Many Memory Care Programs Out There
Be sure to choose one that honor’s Mom or Dad’s story.
Discover The Grove’s original memory care program.
Not All Memory Care Programs Are Equal
Visit a number of assisted living and memory care communities. And you’ll find a number of memory care programs.
But the reality is
Not every memory care community weaves your loved one’s story into its care model.
But, at The Grove, we’ve done just that.
Enjoy the best of both worlds. When Mom or Dad moves to The Grove, trained team members provide assistance with daily activities and clinical support, and they learn your loved one’s unique story.
Our story-centered, personalized care is the result of careful planning. To create our program, we worked with a dementia specialist who is currently the Vice President of Corporate Training for the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.
The result was a memory care approach that doesn't simply focus on the disease but embraces your loved one’s abilities, preferences, and rich past.
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved