2437 N Southport Ave Chicago, Illinois, 60614
Symphony Residences Lincoln Park offer seniors an affordable Lincoln Park lifestyle. We provide customized independent and supportive living services balanced with elegant apartment living. We are a warm and friendly community where residents know their neighbors by name and develop relationships with each other and our entire staff. We pride ourselves on the services and amenities we provide and are committed to our residents personal choice, satisfaction and safety. We invite you to simplify your life while enriching your lifestyle here at the Symphony Residences Lincoln Park.
Who said senior living is bland & boring Come by and see how we’re living It Up at the Symphony Residences Lincoln Park!
Dedicated to Delivering Quality Care
Every aspect of the Symphony Residences in Lincoln Park has been designed with our residents Lifestyle in mind. We believe that by simplifying their lives and providing them with the necessary safety and security features, we are encouraging their ability to make personal choices. We are also enhancing seniors Independence and adding to the overall enrichment of their lives. It is for this reason, we are extremely proud of the extensive list of services and amenities our community has to offer.
Our Services & Amenities
• Restaurant-style dining, three meals a day (including snacks)
• Weekly housekeeping services
• Personal care assistance
• Daily social and recreational activities
• Scheduled transportation
• Concierge services
• Fitness center
• Wellness (health and fitness) programs
• On-site physician clinic with ancillary services
• Visiting professional services (i.e. dentist, podiatrist, optometrist, psychologist, home health)
• Beauty salon/barbershop
• Outdoor patio
Serving Lincoln Park Since 1984
We have been serving Lincoln Park and the surrounding community since 1984, but the building itself is over 100 years old, originally built in 1903 as the administrative offices for Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad [Milwaukee Road]. The building was one of the first reinforced concrete structures in Chicago and has been declared a national historic site. Renovated as a multi-purpose senior health care facility, the Chicago Tribune referred to it as one of the unique retirement complexes in the nation being renovated into a retirement community, skilled nursing facility and a geriatric medical care office all under the same roof. One reporter commented The top floor’s windows frame a wonderful series of urban landscapes. Looking out to the south, a resident could wake up each morning to the sight of the Loop’s skyscrapers.
Apartments at the Symphony Residences
Our apartments were designed with our seniors Lifestyle and safety in mind. Each apartment is spacious and beautiful, allowing our residents the freedom to furnish and decorate to fit their own personal style. Each apartment is handicap accessible and includes specially designed safety features to help our residents be as independent as they choose. Please see the list of apartment features below.
• Small and large private studio apartments & shared suites
• 24-hour emergency call & response system
• Additional safety features including grab bars
• Kitchenette with refrigerator/freezer and electric stove
• Wall-to-wall carpeting
• Large private bathroom with vanity, tub and shower
• Generous closet space
• Large windows with window coverings
• All utilities (except phone), property taxes, insurance and trash removal included
• Telephone outlet
• Satellite TV
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Non-smoking residence, designated smoking area outdoors
Our Range of Services
Personal Care Assistance
The Symphony Residences Lincoln Park supportive living services are designed to maximize our residents Independence and personal choice by providing some extra assistance with their daily living needs. We begin with a detailed assessment of your needs, goals and interests to create a customized package of services. These services are performed by our dedicated team of Certified Nursing Assistants and supervised by licensed nurses. Our supportive living residents choose from the following menu of personal care services:
• Medication management (oversight, ordering and reminders)
• Personal care assistance, including bathing, grooming, etc.
• Laundry service
• Routine medical care
• Emergency medical services
• Regular health assessments
• Safety (wellness) checks
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved