2506 Castlewood Dr Sacramento, California, 95821
Welcome to Sunny Beach Villa, where a serene and healthy lifestyle goes hand-in-hand with our quality and personalized care services.
We are an affordable, compassionate choice for family caregivers considering nursing homes or assisted living facilities, and our attentive, dependable caregivers can offer comfort and relief.
Our goal is to help your loved ones live their lives in a fuller and happier way.
Sunny Beach Villa is a state licensed healthcare facility.
• Hourly & 24-Hour Live-In Care
• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
• Meal Preparation
• Laundry/Bed Making
• Medication Reminders
• Assistance in Walking and Transportation
Sunny Beach Villa a lovely Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE), family-owned and operated.
We are located in the distinguished Arden-Arcade area in Sacramento, near the famous Country Club Plaza - a great location with a lot of entertainment, restaurants, and shopping centers with easy access to both freeways - 1.5mi between I-80 and HWY-50. Kaiser Permanente Hospital and the Sacramento Fire Department are less than a block away.
We review your eldercare needs through discussions with involved family members. When necessary we consult with the physician's of the care recipient, social workers, or nursing home staff to develop an individualized program to manage your daily needs.
The home is well appointed with common community areas such as living, dining, and kitchen areas with private and semi-private bedrooms with staff available 24/7.
Stop by and see our facility, or call for an appointment and you are sure to get a tour.
Sunny Beach Villa is designed to help residents get the most out of life, in a stimulating, comfortable, safe and caring environment.
We are located in the distinguished Arden-Arcade area in Sacramento and we offer the following services:
• Private and share rooms ready for personalizing by resident/family
• A friendly residential environment with 24-hrs awake staff
• Around the clock personal assistance with activities of daily living, such as medication management, bathing and using the restroom, ensures residents have the supportive care they may need
• Activities that allow residents to engage in meaningful and enjoyable pastimes, cultivate new friendships and continue to be physically and mentally challenged
• Three balanced and tasty home cooked meals are served daily, along with between-meal snacks
• Daily housekeeping and linen/launched and maintenance providing
• Serene outdoor gardens for relaxing and visiting
• Arranged transportation for medical appointments shopping, banking and outside activities
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved