2800 S Fort Ave Springfield, Missouri, 65807
We strive to make every moment count for our residents and patients at Springfield Rehabilitation and HealthCare Center because we believe in celebrating life at all stages.
Springfield’s private and spacious campus is home to a 120-bed post-acute 24-hour skilled nursing Health Care Center. We see many individuals who need skilled nursing care after a stroke, joint replacement surgery, a cardiac procedure or a serious illness.
• Team of specialized physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and therapists
• 24-hour nursing care provided by licensed nursing teams
• Different levels of care depending on your need
• Clinical social worker
• Dietician and chef approved meals
• Daily assistance with personal living activities
• Onsite Rehabilitation facility with comprehensive therapy services
Our Promise. Our vision is Caring in a better way day by day. We are dedicated to offering the best experience for our patients during your stay at Springfield Rehabilitation HealthCare Center. In fact, all of NHC partners prepare for their workday by participating in our Better Way stand up meeting focusing on one of our 20 promises each morning.
• Activities and entertainment scheduled daily
• Beauty/Barber Shop
• Gardening area
• Dining room
• Private event room
• Regular social events
• Religious services
• Housekeeping and Laundry Services
• High-speed wireless internet service
• Cable TV in each room
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved