5200 W 94th Terrace Overland Park, Kansas, 66207
At SeniorCare Homes, we have a passion for creating moments of joy for our residents by providing care that is resident-centered and personalized.
SeniorCare Homes offers the most comfortable and stable assisted living environment to seniors with dementia, memory loss, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases. Each of our residences is limited to eight people.
• Real residential homes with gardens, patios, yards and walking paths
• No long hallways to navigate
• Security and 24-hour supervision by licensed caregivers
• Available nurses and doctors 24/7
• One-on-one interaction
• Personal communication with families and loved ones
• A comfortable home environment for visitors
• Specialized training in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and memory loss
At SeniorCare Homes, our priority is creating a personalized, comforting retirement home experience for all of our Alzhemier’s patients. Our Alzheimer’s homes offer the highest level of amenities to ensure each resident’s safety, security and ability to thrive within our smaller home environment. At our memory care retirement home, your loved one receives all the best services found in a larger Alzheimer’s and memory care environments with more personalized care and support. Our Memory Care Specialists work 12-hour shifts to minimize confusion and create the most stable Alzheimer-specific living environment possible. You can trust the care of your loved ones to the professionals at our retirement home.
Our smaller memory care homes allow for everything to be personalized down to the smallest detail, unlike in a larger retirement home environment. All four homes are currently zero-deficiency with the State of Kansas in 2013, demonstrating that our Nurses and Memory Care Specialists are able to assist residents and families around on the most personal level. With most Alzheimer’s and memory care facilities getting larger, SeniorCare has found a unique niche in Johnson County by caring for only up to eight residents in each of our beautiful residential memory care homes.
Our memory care retirement home boasts the following qualifications:
• Licensure and regulation by the state of Kansas
• 24-hour, on-call Licensed Nurse to serve the retirement home
• Extensive Memory Care training for all Care Specialists
• Access to Nurse Practitioners, Physicians and Podiatrists that make house calls
• Physical Therapy, Home Health and other services as needed
• Three home-cooked meals, with snacks always available
• Fire sprinkler system, generator backup and secure home with keypad entry
• Individual rooms with private baths available
• Specialized Alzheimer’s and memory care exercises and activities
• Loving support with bathing, dressing and grooming
• Medication and incontinence management programs
• Supervised in-house social activities or planned outings for retirement home residents
• Company vehicles to transport residents to outings and church services
• Ability to maintain existing Physicians and Specialists after transfer to retirement home
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved