15600 Woods Chapel Rd Kansas City, Missouri, 64139
A Healthcare and Rehab Center‚ Specializing in Memory Care
Our facility is designed to assist adults with Alzheimer’s and other dementias as well as providing support to their families. Memory care is more than just meeting the physical needs of our residents; it is a philosophy centering on enhancing their quality of life by addressing their unique mental, social, and emotional needs through a person-centered approach to care.
Serene and peaceful on eleven acres of pastureland, Seasons is all that the name implies. It is hope of renewal; a respite for reflection with nature in its midst, it reminds us that life is change. Choosing the best option for your senior loved one can be a complex and overwhelming process. Seasons Rehab and Healthcare Center is a skilled care setting that provides a safe, comfortable, home-like environment to individuals with Alzheimer’s and other dementia related diseases.
Our mission at Seasons Rehab and Healthcare Center is to provide the highest level of care through teamwork and dedication. We strive to honor the lives of those we care for by protecting their individuality and dignity. We provide a peaceful and joyful environment and making each moment count.
Seasons Rehab and Healthcare Center believes that older adults should have quality of life options available to them as their needs change. Adults with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s require specialized treatment and care. Seasons provides an all-encompassing, multi-disciplinary approach that addresses the physical, mental, and emotional needs of both families and residents.
• Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
• Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Respiratory Therapies
• Short Term Respite Care
• Bariatric Rehabilitation
• Geriatric Psychiatric / Dementia Care
The members of Seasons Rehab and Healthcare Center strive to empower and educate residents and families. Feel free to contact us with any questions about our facility or general inquiries about nursing home care.
• Pet, music, art and recreational activities created for individuals with specialized memory deficits
• Intergenerational programs
• Medical doctor/Medical Director, Podiatrist, Optometrist, and Dentist
• 24 hour skilled nursing to include wound care, IV therapies, and PEG
• Physical, Speech and Occupational therapies
• Restorative Nursing program
• Senior Adult Day Services
• Nutritional services based on individual needs
• Beauty Shop
• Secure outdoor areas
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved