4130 Northwest Blvd Davenport, Iowa, 52806
At Ridgecrest Village, we are excited and happy to announce that we have won “Best Retirement Community” in the Quad Cities for the second year in a row.
We have also won “Best Assisted Living” in 2021. We are thankful to the Quad Cities for their faith in us.
Ridgecrest Village has been an active member of our community for 55 years. We are making plans for the next 55 years.
What makes us such an awesome community/ You might think it is our team or our happy residents, we can tell you it is both. You will find a warm welcoming community full of happy people. Our team considers ourselves fortunate to work where our resident live. We look at ourselves as one big happy family. We invite you to come to see for yourself what makes us the #1 “Best Retirement Community” in the Quad Cities.
Independent Living at Ridgecrest Village provides you flexibility and freedom with peace of mind. We’ll take care of most everyday chores while you enjoy being you. We offer you a comfortable lifestyle that’s as active as you like with events and programs from social and spiritual to wellness and educational.
Independent Living options include cottages and apartment communities. Independent apartments, Oakwood Assisted Living and Crest Health Center are all under one roof.
There is always someone friendly to meet along the way, it is truly a “village.”
Oakwood Place Assisted Living is designed with you in mind.
This homelike community allows you to maintain your independence with the freedom of knowing assistance is only a call away. Our warm caring staff is there to support you with daily needs like bathing, dressing, and medication assistance.
Enjoy each day by meeting up with friends, engaging in a variety fun activities or exercise class. You can relax knowing we will take care of the tasks of laundry and housekeeping. Oakwood Place gives you the perfect balance of Independence and care. Relax and lead your best life at Oakwood place.
At Crest Health Center we provide each resident with a Christian environment in which they may live with independence and dignity. We provide a continuum of care from Independent Living through end of life care. We value our well-trained staff, volunteers, regulatory and certification agencies, and families as a vital part of creating a warm caring atmosphere for all those who live, work, or visit Crest Health Center.
These services are provided by our professional licensed Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants who are here to care for you or your loved one providing 24-hour oversight as well as the following services:
• Skilled Nursing Care to help you regain your strength and independence after a stay in the hospital from a fall, an infection, or health condition.
• We provide extended care services to those who can no longer care for themselves or for those who have some of life’s chronic illnesses that require 24-hour supervision or oversight.
• Palliative Care to make you comfortable as you experience life’s unexpected aches and pains.
• Hospice Care for you or your loved one. Our goal is to see that you or your loved one is comfortable through the completion of life’s experiences.
• Respite Care for you and/or your Caregiver when you feel that a break would do to provide some needed renewal time.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved