500 Elmington Ave Nashville, Tennessee, 37205
A luxury retirement facility in Nashville, Tennessee for active seniors offering independent AND assisted living as well as an on site health AND rehabilitation Center.
Retire in style at Richland Place. Our luxurious senior living community offers well-appointed independent living facilities for active adults 55 and over. Our assisted living facilities are perfect for seniors who need some daily assistance and support but who cherish their independence.
We proudly offer nearly 200 residents a healthy and engaged lifestyle. With more than a dozen active clubs and groups, ranging from yoga to book clubs, and plentiful social and volunteer opportunities, there truly is something for everyone at Richland Place.
Conveniently located in Nashville’s stately West End neighborhood, our community features a heated indoor swimming pool, fine dining options, an on-site beauty salon and barber shop, daily scheduled activities, a complete fitness center, a billiards room, a well-stocked library and so much more. Don't worry about a thing. We have all the details covered.
Richland Place is the perfect marriage of luxury and convenience. It’s our goal to enhance the lives of our residents, making it easy for them to focus on what they love most. You’ll find that all of your needs are met with grace and style at Richland Place.
ABOUT Richland place
• Our first Residents began moving into Richland in 1993. The Health Center opened in 1992.
• We are a not-for-profit organization managed by National Healthcare Corporation (NHC) out of Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
• Richland Place has a Board of Directors with three residents serving as active members.
• Richland Place has a Resident Council that meets monthly.
• There are 136 apartments and approximately 165 residents.
• Our Health Center has 131 licensed beds (Skilled Nursing Care, Rehab, Intermediate Care, and General Inpatient Hospice)
Richland Place Life Care Package
An initial entry fee and monthly service fee entitles residents to weekly housekeeping and linen service, meals served in the Richland Place Restaurant, regularly scheduled transportation, in-home security, medical alert system, planned social engagements, guaranteed healthcare, and more.
The luxury retirement facility conveniently located just off West End Avenue, features one-, two- and three-bedroom homes on five floors, ranging in size from approximately 740 square feet to 3,000 square feet. Every home features a patio or balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and all appliances. For an initial entry fee, which is 90% refundable, and a monthly service charge, residents receive one meal a day in the dining room and linen service and limousine service.
The fees also provide residents with nursing home care when needed, a medical alert system in every home, 24-hour security, all utilities and comprehensive maintenance.
The Health Center at Richland Place is a 131-bed long-term care center offering assisted living, skilled and intermediate care. The Health Center is also available to the public.
Richland Place is a not-for-profit corporation governed by a board of directors in consultation with a residents' council. It is managed by National HealthCare Corporation.
For more information on availability, call Lea Ann Grismore or Holly Gates at 615-269-4200.
Richland Place Continuing Care Retirement Community
An initial entry fee and monthly service fee entitles residents to one chef-prepared meal a day served in the Richland Place dining room, weekly housekeeping and linen service, regularly scheduled transportation, 24-hour security, medical alert system, planned social engagements, guaranteed healthcare, and more.
What is Independent Retirement Living?
• It is for active people 55 or older.
• It is a secure and stress-free environment.
• It is an energetic community lifestyle.
• It is service oriented.
• It is extended living spaces such as guestrooms, library, study, billiards room, lounge and a private dining room.
• It is a busy social life with new friends.
• It is an emergency call system in every apartment.
• It is assurance of health care with 360 days in the health center at no extra cost if needed.
• It is peace of mind for you and your family.
Richland Place Homes
Richland Place homes are uniquely designed to reflect your individual style ranging in size from 740-3000 square feet. Homes are simply elegant. Recessed fixtures offer comfortable lighting without distracting from your personal decorating taste. Nine-foot ceilings and crown moldings provide polish and depth.
• All apartment homes have newly renovated kitchen and bathrooms and include carpet and paint colors of your choice
• Stove, refrigerator with icemaker, microwave, disposal, and dishwasher are provided and maintained
• Emergency pull-cord system in each bedroom and bathroom
• Individually controlled thermostats
• Fire alarm, smoke detector and sprinkler heads throughout each apartment home
• Balconies or patios
• 3 elevators conveniently located throughout Richland Place
Continue Your Independent Lifestyle with Personal Assistance
There comes a time when seniors need some daily assistance and support. Perhaps they are experiencing the normal effects of aging. Above all else, they want to maintain their independent lifestyle while receiving some degree of personal assistance.
The best care solution The Elmington Suites at Richland Place, the ideal care setting for seniors who want the security of consistent quality care with opportunities for independence and social interaction.
Residents enjoy many privileges:
• Dining in the Elmington Suites dining room or in the privacy of their own apartments with daily menu selections by our residents
• Regular housekeeping services
• 24-hour security and safety features
• On-site beauty and barber services
• Recreational and special activities for residents
• Assistance provided by skilled caregivers 24 hours a day
• Access to a full spectrum of nursing and therapy services at the Health Center at Richland Place, should the need arise
The Health Center at Richland Place
We have created an environment that encourages residents and patients to feel at home. We believe that a patient's comfort and satisfaction are essential to his or her well-being. For this reason, we stray from convention when necessary.
Perhaps our greatest distinction is the area of rehabilitation. We have made a substantial investment in special equipment and furnishings so that our licensed therapist can offer comprehensive rehabilitation programs. We believe that rehabilitative therapies for all patients enhance quality of life.
Health Care Center
The Richland Place Health Care Center offers the following major categories of care:
• Skilled Nursing Care
• Intermediate Care
• General Inpatient Hospice Care
Skilled Nursing Care
The Health Center at Richland Place is licensed as a Skilled and Long Term Care Nursing Facility. We have 107 licensed beds. Our health center is part of our continuing care retirement community (CCRC) and is available to the public. We provide both temporary care, such as during a rehabilitative stay, and long term care as needed.
Our Health Center features 24-hour RN (registered nurse) coverage. We accept most medical insurance coverage according to Medicare guidelines, and we can assist you with long term care insurance policies. We participate in the Medicare program, but do not accept Medicaid as a payment source.
Appropriate candidates for care in the health center are individuals who meet one or more of the following criteria:
• Cannot take care of themselves because of a physical, emotional, or mental problems
• Can no longer care for their own personal needs, such as eating, bathing, using the toilet, moving around, or taking medications
• Requires more care than can be provided by their caregiver, and cannot live alone
• Might wander away if unsupervised
• Has extensive medial needs requiring daily attention or monitoring by an RN supervised by an MD
• Is going to be discharged from the hospital and required temporary Skilled Nursing care or rehabilitation before returning home or to a residential facility
• Has been recommended for a Nursing Home by a physician
Services provided at the Health Center at Richland Place
We offer an array of services, in addition to the basic skilled nursing care and the custodial care. We provide a room, all meals, social activities, personal care, 24-hour nursing supervision and access to all medical services as needed.
Basic services include:
• A clean, furnished room (private or shared)
• Dietary services
• Housekeeping and linen service
• Personal (custodial) care
• Therapeutic recreation and activities
• 24 hour on-site medical staff: registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and Certified Nurse Technicians (CNTs)
• Supervision by an in-house nurse practitioner and physicians whom are on call to consult with staff and visit patients as needed
• Resident evaluation and care planning
• Restorative therapy
• Cable TV
For an additional fee, we provide the following additional services:
• Rehabilitation services: occupational, physical, respiratory and speech therapy
• Pharmacy, laboratory and radiology services
• Dental services
• Podiatry services
• Mental Health services
• Personal laundry service
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved