8190 Arroyo Vista Dr Sacramento, California, 95823
Welcome to Regency Place, an Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care senior living community in Sacramento, California. Regency Place welcomes you at the front door with familiar sights, sounds and aromas of home. There is lively conversation in the parlor, laughter in the library and a helping hand from our caring staff when you need it.
Located in a residential neighborhood south of downtown Sacramento near Elk Grove, Regency Place features a variety of lifestyle options for senior residents. Our Assisted Living residents select from studio and deluxe studio apartments. Our Independent Living villas offer one and two-bedroom floor plans with full kitchens and washer/dryer hook ups.
With our outdoor patios, walking paths and beautifully furnished common areas, Regency Place provides attractive settings for socializing with family and friends. Regency Place is the ideal choice. Browse through our website and give us a call to find out more about everything Regency has to offer.
Appointed for an easy, carefree lifestyle, Regency Place Senior Living presents two distinctive floor plans for one and two-bedroom apartments. All apartments include kitchenettes and private balconies. The community is professionally staffed around the clock and each apartment is equipped with an emergency response system for your peace of mind.
Residents who enjoy group activities gather in the Regency Place common areas for fun and classes. The activities program is full of planned outings, cultural events, fitness classes and educational programs. There are always card games for you to join or, if you prefer, you can use the computer room. Your neighbors are just like you — Active, independent and carefree.
Independent Living Services & Amenities
• Three freshly prepared meals daily
• Daily social and recreational events
• Scheduled transportation seven days/week
• Weekly housekeeping and linen service
• Fitness center
• Computer center
• Access to outdoor pool & clubhouse
• Beautifully landscaped patios and rooftop view of the city
• Beauty salon
• 24-hour response system and staff available
• No buy-in fee
When you come to Regency Place Senior Living, the services and amenities are all part of the overall experience. We call it the simple life and it means you have the freedom to live the life you want, and the peace of mind knowing that helping hands are never far. Our dining, activities, services and staff are the things that create the Regency Place Senior Living experience.
We strive to make your life easier at Regency Place Senior Living. This means we take care of the little things like a weekly housekeeping service, with fresh linens and towels, as well as daily tidy-up service. A washer and dryer are available for those who would prefer to wash their own clothes. You will also find an on-site beauty shop for your convenience. Families and friends are always welcome, no matter the time of day or night. If your visitors arrive after the community is secured for the evening, just let us know and our 24-hour staff will welcome them.
Freedom to Choose
At Regency, you can lead the life you please: relaxed, active, social or private. When you are in the mood to join in for going, doing, learning or playing, the choices are almost endless. Regency Place isn’t your average assisted living community. Here you create your own schedule based upon your interests, preferences, routines, and abilities.
Restaurant Style Dining
Freshly prepared meals are served three times daily in our dining room. When you arrive for each meal, our staff will deliver your choice of beverage, and note your selections from the daily specials or alternative choice menu. Special requests are welcomed for individual dietary needs. Just make your preferences known and we will make sure you’re satisfied. Guests and family members are always welcome to stay. We encourage you to host your personal gatherings, whether it is for a birthday, anniversary or special surprise.
People Caring for Your Needs
Our entire staff is committed to pursuing the highest quality of life for every resident. Staff are available 24-hours a day, so if you need assistance with escorting, eating, bathing, and incontinent care, medication management or dressing, we are here to help. Assisted Living should make life simple and give you comfort. That’s why each apartment also has a personal emergency call system. Our on-site resident care professionals always there to oversee the administration of medications, as well as other basic care needs.
Our passion is to create an environment where your well-being is at the center of everything we do. Regency Place Memory Care offers a wide-range of services designed to meet your or your loved one’s unique needs. No one senior is alike so we provide lifestyle options that include our unique Memory Care Units. We call this resident-centered care.
Wellness & Community
• A nurse who will monitor the health and wellness of each memory care resident.
• 24-hour care where our experienced, capable staff lend a hand in daily living activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing and toileting. This allows for more individualized attention.
• Attentiveness to building relationships and recognizing the whole person has social, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual needs to promote socialization and independence.
• A dining experience where residents enjoy the familiar tastes of home cooked meals; because we know people have different dietary needs, vegetarian, low sugar, low salt and diabetic diets are offered.
• Opportunities for social interaction that promote a sense of joy, satisfaction and belonging. Appropriate outings, music, card games, readings, creative arts and intergenerational activities are just a few examples. All assist in the creation of regular routines.
• Outdoor spaces that promote community, provide walking paths through our secured outdoor area with shaded patio.
• Fully secured and separate wing creating a warm, intimate setting.
• 24/7 emergency call system.
• Need assistance getting to your medical appointments? We will take you.
• Regular communication with family, loved ones and medical individuals to supply support and continuing education.
Regency Place offers respite care for you or your loved one. Whether it’s a few days or a few weeks, respite care gives you the time and resources you need for a short term break.
With professional assistance and emergency services available if necessary, respite care at Regency Place may be the right choice for you or your family.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved