8600 Skyline Dr Dallas, Texas, 75243
One visit and you’ll understand.
A sprawling, spectacular campus. A warm, faith-based culture built on a care-for-each-other Mentality. A close-knit neighborhood of personable people, sharing their lives like family. You’ll feel it the first time you visit.
Luxury Independent Living in Dallas
Change visits every life, and we learn to face it in our own way. One thing we believe shouldn't change is your personal independence. When you choose to live at Presbyterian Village North, you’re actually choosing to fortify your independence, and to increase the likelihood of keeping it longer. For so many residents, The Village means freedom To do what you prefer at whatever pace you choose.
It starts with an active lifestyle, and living comfortably in a home that suits you. Consider your options here in The Village.
And don't forget about The Hawthorne, an expansion of 112 brand new senior apartments with 8 open-plan designs with balconies. Reserve your apartment at The Hawthorne today!
Assisted Living in North Dallas, Texas
Support that feels a lot like extended family.
When it’s your parent or loved one struggling with the activities of daily living, your first instinct may be to try to resolve the issues on your own. You help with housekeeping, shopping, cooking and driving. Then perhaps a health event complicates things further. Soon, your life and the lives of your loved ones are seriously out of balance. And you need answers.
For more than 27 years in North Dallas, the assisted living professionals at Presbyterian Village North have combined consummate skill, extensive experience and absolute compassion to help residents feel at home right away. We pay personal attention to every individual, and we honor the personal narratives that have been woven into the fabric of their lives. We create an atmosphere that invites social interaction and engagement in life, with just the right amount of support.
• Assistance (upon request) with bathing, dressing and personal grooming
• Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared cuisine, including always available Selections
• High level of staff presence and engagement
• Medication management
• On-site therapy services
• Wellness programs to stimulate mind and body
• Calendar of social and cultural activities
• Weekly housekeeping, laundry and flat linen service
• Scheduled transportation
• Emergency call system with pendant
• Nurse on-site around the clock
• Onsite physician, dentist, podiatrist and audiologist
• Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom residences
• Private dining room for special occasions
• Family-style living room
• Well-appointed common areas
• Nine foot ceilings and vaulted ceilings in top floor residences
• Balconies in select residences
• Spacious, walk-in closets
• Crown molding in all residences
• Individually-controlled AC/Heating systems and windows that can be opened for fresh air
• Kitchenette with granite countertops and under mount sink
• Bathrooms with marble vanities and walk-in showers with built-in seat
• All utilities included except cable, phone and high-speed internet (free Wi-Fi is provided)
• Covered porch for outdoor enjoyment
• Full-service beauty salon and barbershop
• On-site massage therapist and aesthetician
• Therapy pool with underwater treadmill
• Well-stocked library
• Gated community with 24/7 security
• Full-time Spiritual Life staff with Chaplain on call at all times
Alzheimer's and Other Dementia Memory Care in Dallas, Texas
Is it more than just forgetfulness
Normal, age-related memory loss doesn't prevent a person from leading a full, productive life. For a some people, what starts as mild forgetfulness develops into dementia A group of symptoms affecting intellectual and social abilities severely enough to interfere with daily functioning. Different types of dementia exist, depending on the cause. Alzheimer's disease is most common. In North Dallas, you can find unparalleled help with memory care at Presbyterian Village North.
Bridging Time Memory Care Programming
This unique approach to care recognizes that whatever the cause of memory loss, it affects the whole person as well as their family. Over the span of a long life, memory and cognitive challenges open a gap, and a vital part of the person may be left behind. Our brand of care remembers this past, celebrates the present and embraces the future of every memory resident. We do this through support and resources for families, educational forums, and the highest-quality, resident-centered care available.
Bridging Time is a daily celebration of who residents were and who they are now. A bridge connecting the richness of days gone by with the individuality of their unique character today.
• Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7
• Medication administration
• Assistance with activities of daily living
• Chef-prepared cuisine to meet special dietary needs
• Access to a full continuum of care
• Special activities and socialization programming
• Exercise to help maintain motor coordination with activities such as Tai Chi, yoga and chair fitness
• Music therapy to stimulate memory and create uplifting feelings
• Art therapy to enhance fine motor coordination
• Cognitive therapy using games, books and trivia to boost brain function and strengthen the mind
• Well-designed studio apartment residences
• Comfortable, relaxing common living areas
• Dining venue specifically appointed to address the needs of residents
• Secure garden courtyard with outdoor seating and dining areas
• Protected, outdoor walking path
• Beauty salon/barbershop
A Luxury Senior Living Community in Dallas
A passion for serving the people of Dallas.
As an integral part of our parent organization, Presbyterian Communities and Services, our mission at Presbyterian Village North has been, since 1980, to enrich the lives of those we serve by providing exceptional care and services in a faith-based environment.
This means becoming the best in every service category we enter, and doing so as a not-for-profit ministry. For us, the right moral decision is the right business decision. We have a passion for excellence, and for serving the people of Dallas. Presbyterian Village North strives each day to extend exceptional, life-enriching care to all those we serve.
And we offer something more. The sense of community here runs deep. For those who choose to make The Village their home, it’s life-changing. Sharing this time together in a lovely neighborhood set on 66 wooded acres feels like living in a beautiful, green refuge from the city. And our culture of wellness helps residents enjoy it all even more.
And don't miss our new campus expansion, The Hawthorne, with 112 brand new senior apartments. Become a Priority Member, and you’ll secure your place in line for these spacious one- and two-bedroom residences.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved