4226 Parkcliff Ln Toledo, Ohio, 43615
Bringing life to each day.
At Parkcliffe, we are committed to maintaining your loved one’s sense of independence and unique life history. We are experts in care for Alzheimer's and Dementia, and we work together with our residents and their families to rediscover personal interests and participate in daily activities that they’ve always enjoyed.
Parkcliffe is a memory care and assisted living community like no other, featuring:
• A cozy and familiar neighborhood with houses, yards, gardens, and personal keepsakes, creating a comfortable residential environment that feels like home
• Daily activities and individual programs uniquely designed to reflect each resident’s personal preferences and life history
• Assisted, intermediate, and advanced care, adapting to a resident’s ongoing needs for the best possible care
• Personal connections among our attentive staff, residents, and family members to create a loving and supportive environment
• Delicious home-style meals and snacks for residents with the option to dine at their leisure
• Private bedroom suites
• Two convenient locations, Toledo and Northwood
Loving and Unique Environment
Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia is key to working effectively with our residents. At Parkcliffe we are experts and we genuinely care about the people we serve. We get to know our residents and develop daily activities and routines that are familiar and comforting, in a physical environment that was designed specifically for people with Alzheimer's and Dementia.
A Community Designed for Our Residents
• Neighborhood setting that’s comfortable and familiar- creating a feeling of being at home
• Unique floor plan that intentionally, comfortably and sensibly guides residents through everyday activities
• Designed to encourage recreational and social activity, allowing spontaneous and lively interactions among residents, staff, and family members
• Residential style kitchens available for both residents and family members to enjoy
Bringing Life to Each Day
Residents enjoy a variety of activities, and typically thrive in this friendly and welcoming community of caring staff and other residents with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
On-site activities tailored to renew and maintain individual interests including: Gardening, cooking, household activities, crafts, workbench, card games, light exercise, ice cream socials, art class, music, pet therapy and other activities based on each individual’s interests.
Off-site activities include: Local sporting events, restaurant outings, park visits, art museum tours, zoo trips, shopping trips, concerts, play rehearsals, and much more
Levels of Care
Each Parkcliffe building is designed and staffed to accommodate the level of care needed by the residents living there. As our residents progress and their needs change, our staff recognizes the signals that indicate the need for more assistance.
You’ll know it’s Home From the Minute You Arrive.
Parkcliffe Assisted Living is located in a quaint residential neighborhood featuring comfortable condominium style homes.
• Three daily meals and snacks served in a comfortable dining area perfect for gathering with friends, other residents or family members. Private dining is also available.
• Family style kitchen available to both residents and family members to enjoy
• Private bedroom suite
• Personal care and grooming assistance
• Laundry and housekeeping services
• Activities and social events on campus tailored to your interests
• Cable television and Wi-Fi access
For Our Veterans
Parkcliffe is proud to partner with the Veterans Administration to provide affordable housing for at-risk veterans, and is a Veterans First site. Special pricing may be available for eligible veterans.
For more information, please contact our Toledo office at (419) 381-9447.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved