2 Nazareth Ln St. Louis, Missouri, 63129
Where Caring is What We Do.
Welcome to Nazareth Living Center Retirement Community, an award winning, full service Continuum of Care Community (CCRC) with a rich history of serving senior citizens in South St. Louis County for over 100 years. Our residents’ care and comfort is our goal and we accomplish this through social, emotional, spiritual and physical support.
Independent Living at Nazareth would be perfect for you if you prefer:
• Socializing and participating in life’s fun activities such as visits to local attractions, trying new hobbies, and enjoying community events
• Receiving a little help with housekeeping but still care about maintaining a beautiful living area
• Enjoying beautiful landscaping without doing the yard-work yourself
• Eating delicious meals prepared for you by an outstanding culinary staff
• Spending more time with kids, grand-kids or friends
Assisted Living at Nazareth Living Center would be perfect for you if you need help:
• Managing and tracking your medications
• Showering, dressing and other activities of daily living
• Preparing delicious, nutritious meals on a regular schedule
• Being in an environment where help is just a button away
Memory Care at Nazareth living Center is perfect for you if your loved one is showing signs of confusion, anxiety or memory loss such as:
• Wandering or getting lost
• Forgetting to eat and needing meal oversight
• Repeating questions and conversations
• Forgetting names and places
• Not remembering how to do things that they have always done very well
Skilled Nursing at Nazareth Living Center may be perfect for your loved one experiencing:
• The need for 24 hour oversight by medical professionals
• Repeated cycles of hospitalizations
• The need for extensive support to perform daily activities such as dressing, toileting and eating
• Frequent medical needs either for the short term or the long term
What is a CCRC or LifeCare Community?
A Community with a Continuum of Care (CCRC), allows seniors the ability to “age in place” by providing, in addition to an independent living residence, access to all living options and health care services. All potential future needs are met by having assisted living, various levels of nursing care, Alzheimer’s and other dementias care, and rehabilitation, or short term nursing care, all in one location.
Residents of The Village, the independent senior living homes, have priority access to live in our other senior health care related residences if their needs change in the future.
This provides tremendous ease of mind knowing that you will remain close to friends, no matter what happens and never have to move away from our campus. In addition to the available senior care levels, our Village independent living residents are provided with a service package designed to provide a carefree, fun lifestyle. Transportation, activities, interior and exterior maintenance, flexible dining services and utilities are just a few of the services available at Nazareth.
No more need to think about traffic and how to get to a special scheduled activity in St Louis, cleaning and maintaining your home, what to cook for dinner and tracking and paying utility bills. Spend time with friends and family, or explore / rediscover an old or new hobby instead!
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved