34 White Bridge Pike Nashville, Tennessee, 37205
Mary, Queen of Angels is an Assisted Living Community that combines faith-based principles of serving, caring and giving to others.
• Where we enjoy making a difference in the life of each person.
• Where we provide daily life services that address your personal needs.
• Where we share new experiences that give you the opportunity to Celebrate Life Every Day!
• Our positive environment is encouraging, supportive and just like home!
As a ministry of the Diocese of Nashville, our vision is to provide a faith centered environment while helping plan for the future.
Assisted Living Senior Care
When residents need help with medications and other hands-on assistance, Mary, Queen of Angels, is ready to provide support. A licensed nurse is on-site to administer medications, perform wellness checks, communicate with physicians, and attend to any health concerns that may arise. Working closely with families and personal physicians, we develop a personal care plan that respects each resident’s needs and abilities.
At Mary, Queen of Angels we have Personal Care Assistants to help with daily task such as bathing, dressing, grooming or just reminders for events. With the information provided by regular health assessments, Mary, Queen of Angels personal care assistants are able to provide an ideal balance of support while providing as much independence as possible for each resident. This allows every residents to live each day to the fullest.
Experience These Services At Mary, Queen of Angels
• Medication management
• Licensed Nurse on-site
• Assistance with daily living
• Well-trained, dedicated staff
• On-site Therapy Department
• Restaurant-style dining
• Free Wifi in resident rooms
• Free scheduled transportation
• Enrichment programs and social activities
• Housekeeping and laundry
• Beautician on-site
• Daily Mass service
• Resident parking available
• Private apartments or companion apartments
Celebration Center (Memory Care)
Personalized for the individual.
Our enhanced memory care plan is individually tailored to meet specific needs. Residents live in a separate and secure area within our senior living community. The activities are created to inspire, invite and encourage moments of celebration. Many of our staff are Certified Dementia Specialist and they understand the dementia/Alzheimer's patient and the special needs that may arise.
Mary, Queen of Angels provides you with security and comfort in knowing that your loved one is being cared for by skilled, caring competent professionals.
Experience The Services At Mary, Queen of Angels
• Person-Centered approach for individual needs and abilities.
• Music and Memory Certified Program.
• Structured daily activities.
• Secured environment.
• Specially trained staff and licensed nurses on duty.
• Medication management.
• Assistance with daily living.
• Beauty Shop on site.
• Therapy services available onsite.
• We are happy to offer a variety of Daily Life Services and amenities.
• These are available throughout our community.
• Our location, in the heart of Belle Meade, allows you to shop and dine locally while enjoying opportunities to Celebrate Life Every Day!
Daily Life Services
• Personalized Plan of Care
• 24-hour ‘On Site’ Nurses/Staff
• Medication Oversight
• Emergency Pendant/Pull Cords
• Start Your Day Call
• Three (3) Delicious Meals Daily
• Life Enrichment Activities
• Daily Room Tidy
• Weekly Housekeeping
• Laundry Services
• In-house Physician Services Available
• Therapy Services on Site
• Daily Catholic Mass
• Inspiration Center
• Home Theatre
• Beauty/Barber Salon
• Computer Center
• Cable TV
• Transportation Services
• Greenway Access
• Postal Services
• WiFi Access
• Private Dining Room
• Covered Porch
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved