855 S 4th St Memphis, Tennessee, 38126
Retirement Housing / Latham Terrace
Latham Terrace has 72 one-bedroom apartments and 8 two-bedroom apartments.
There is an on-site Care Manager to assist residents in locating available city, county, and state services to meet their needs.
Amenities Include: Access Control, Security Cameras, Onsite Laundry, Library, Service Coordinator, Community/Activity Center, Activities, Apartment controlled heat and air, Utility Assistance Payments, Full in unit Kitchen, Transportation for Shopping Trips and Activities, a Piano and an Organ.
• The Community Center Entertainment room includes a Big Screen TV.
• Educational Programs Include Health and Wellness, and Smoking Cessation.
• Physical Fitness Programs Include Group Exercise Programs.
• Our Staff are Certified In: Maintenance, Fair Housing, Property Management and Tax Credit.
• Property Awards and Certifications Include Communities of Quality and Excellence in Management.
• Golden Cross Senior Ministry Support Includes Help with Homeless Support and Community Christmas Meals.
• This facility is a non-smoking facility.
About Wesley Living
Five Decades of Experience
Whether your search for a new home is a matter of choice or necessity, our Wesley communities welcome you. Our more than 50 years of experience has taught us better ways to make you feel at home, regardless of your level of need. Our retirement communities offer expert staff trained in each level of care. Whether you require Senior Housing for those who are independent, with or without supportive services or Assisted Living, or you are looking for supportive in-home companion care through our Home Services, we can help you. The Wesley family hopes to provide just the right community to fit your needs.
Currently, Wesley Living serves over 2,200 residents in two Assisted Living communities and 28 Senior Housing communities in West Tennessee, Western Kentucky and Arkansas.
In response to the love of God, our Mission is to provide excellent housing and services which enhance the quality of living for elderly persons and their families.
We have more than 90 years combined experience of senior leadership caring for our residents and clients. Our directors and executives are nationally recognized for their innovation.
• Retirement Housing
• Explore a fulfilling and supportive lifestyle surrounded by good friends and neighbors.
• Assisted Living
• Feel at home in a friendly and comfortable environment surrounded by caring, professional staff.
• In-Home Services
• Our in-home services enable seniors to age in place.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved