3535 Kirby Pkwy Memphis, Tennessee, 38115
On-site and off-site health service options are available at Kirby Pines.
• Nursing Care
• Assisted Living
• Memory Support
• In-home Care
Nursing and Rehabilitation
Nursing care services at Kirby Pines are designed to help meet your needs in a way that considers more than just medical issues. We also focus on who you are as a person, what your likes and dislikes are, and how we can help make your everyday experience as fulfilling as you want it to be.
Services and Features Include:
• New residents accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Well-trained staff
• Spacious residences
• Private and shared accommodations
• Registered dietitian services
• Convenient dining
• Meal plans available to meet dietary needs
Memory Support and Care
Visit Kirby Pines Award Winning Alzheimer's Residence, Short-Term Care and Day Services. Winner of more than six national and international awards, Kirby Pines Memory Support and Care Residence is dedicated to caring for those with Alzheimer's and dementia.
Our memory care residence is 18,000 square feet and provides 30 residents the freedom to walk about with supervision and gentle guidance. A unique loop design provides residents an unobstructed path to move freely through the residence.
• Staff training with expanded emphasis on behavioral disturbance management
• Activities that compliment the resident’s physical, mental and emotional capabilities
• Home-like setting
• Sensory stimulation without stress
• Things from the past
• Opportunities for meaningful walking about
• Circular outdoor spaces
• Centralized dining areas
• Dignified tub and shower bathing
• Cozy visiting areas
• Open design nurses station
• Way-finding wardrobes
• Secured exterior doors
• Life review
• Personal mailboxes
Caring In Place:
Personal Support Services
With In-Home Care and Companion Services from Kirby Pines, you are in charge. You decide what help or time or services you need, and we will be there with just what you want, just when you need it.
• Help while you transition from rehab to home
• Medication reminders
• Meal preparation
• Temporary support at home after a hospital stay or extended illness
• Light housekeeping
• Running errands
• Providing respite care
• General companionship
Assisted Living With An Independent Spirit.
Assisted Living at Kirby Pines is focused on offering a little help when you need it. We encourage all our residents to enjoy everything our campus has to offer from the greenhouse to all our dining areas. From clubs and classes to the fitness center. We provide housekeeping, transportation, whatever it might be, our caring, compassionate, professional staff will be there to provide it.
• Providence Place & Fireside Villa at Kirby Pines are part of a LifeCare Community
• One daily rate with no additional room rate charges
• Walking trails and access to our beautiful, 60-acre campus
• On-site therapy and rehabilitation
• Proactive medication reduction plan
• On-site wellness clinic and physician visits
• Secure, private suites and spacious dining areas
• Chef-prepared meals and registered dietitian services
• Emergency call system in bathroom
• Complimentary housekeeping
Clinic Nurse’s Office:
• Wellness Services: Weight checks, blood pressure checks and heart rate checks.
• Routine Treatments: Injections, dressing changes, and blood sugar checks.
• Lab Work
• Emergency Oxygen Unit
• Home Visits by Appointment: For minor illnesses, post-operative care, or after discharge from the hospital.
• Licensed Physicians: By appointment, including Podiatry and Psychiatric Services.
Ready for Rehab
At Kirby Pines, our rehabilitation center is called the Ready for Rehab Center because we’re ready to help you get back to your normal lifestyle from the moment you arrive. We offer a variety of therapies and services delivered by our full-time therapists up to seven days a week using modern equipment and therapeutic techniques. We track progress and outcomes closely and are proud to say we deliver some of the best outcomes in the city.
• Physical Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
• Speech-Language Pathology
• Cardio Rehabilitation
• Accepting patients 24/7 on holidays and weekends
• We accept Kirby and Non-Kirby residents
• Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
• Accepting patients with behavioral issues
• Long term IV therapy
• Secured gated community
To take advantage of our rehab services, ask your doctor, social worker or case manager to send medical information to our admissions office after admission to a hospital, or within 30 days of discharge from a hospital. We will review the information so that we can accommodate your needs and, once approved, you will be admitted to our rehab program.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved