1010 W Washington Center Rd Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46825
Whether you walk through our front door to work, recuperate, or put down roots, there's no place like Kingston.
Revered by our clinical peers, Kingston’s best in class rehabilitation program offers 1 to 1 therapy sessions to ensure a safe and healthy transition home.
Along your road to recovery you’ll enjoy 3 square meals per day with complementary cable, wifi and laundry in the comfort of private and semi-private rooms, with a personal closet, attached bath and walk-in shower.
Comforts & Conveniences
• Bright and spacious rehabilitation gym
• Best in class therapy equipment
• Physical, occupational and speech therapy up to 7 days/wk
• Nutrition and wellness support
• Recreational activities
• Resident concierge
• 24hr emergency response
• Spa bath and beauty salon
• Outdoor courtyard and walking paths
• Accommodations for family gatherings
Long Term Care
Our Long Term Care community caters to residents who require frequent and ongoing care services from our nursing staff. The need for advanced care might be due to chronic disease management, terminal condition, illness, disability, loss of memory or frailty of advanced age.
Kingston's long-term care communities offer these services and more:
• Private and semi-private rooms
• 24hr nursing staff and emergency response on site
• Mobility transfers (from bed to chair)
• Dressing, bathing, dining and toileting assistance
• Transportation for medical treatment
• Medication management
Short Term Care
Kingston is the perfect solution for families who desire a secure environment and professional staff to care for their loved one while they are away or unable to look after them. Stay for a week, or a month!
Our short term care option is also popular amongst rehabilitation residents who wish to return for continued therapy and rehabilitation.
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved