2181 Ambleside Dr Cleveland, Ohio, 44106
Extraordinary Neighbors. Incredible Neighborhood.
Nestled in the tranquil, tree-lined streets of historic Cleveland Heights, Judson Park is a warm, welcoming community that offers a variety of retirement and assisted living options to fit your vibrant lifestyle. Located just minutes away from University Circle, you'll have easy access to magnificent art, music, education and philanthropic attractions, as well as world-renowned healthcare at Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals.
At Judson Park, you have the freedom to define your own way of living that is comfortable for you. Judson Park nursing home offers complete independence with the peace of mind that you can rely on comprehensive healthcare services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should the need arise.
It's All Here at Judson Park: One of the Best Nursing Homes in Cleveland, Ohio
As a premier retirement and assisted living community in Northeast Ohio, Judson Park offers a dynamic way of living to fulfill your intellectual, social and physical needs.
At Judson Park, our staff offers caring and personalized support for those needing daily assistance, assisted living or dedicated memory care community and our Judson Health Center, named one of the Best Nursing Homes in the Country by U.S. News and World Report and consistently rated 5 Stars by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, provides short-term rehabilitation as well as long-term skilled nursing.
• Charming Ambler Heights neighborhood and inviting outdoor areas
• Walking distance to restaurants and shops in Cleveland's cultural hub
• Colorful gardens, mature trees, walking paths and a serene waterfall
• Close proximity to University Circle attractions
• Judson Park activity calendar has regularly scheduled off-site adventures and specifically curated on-site activities
• Scenic rooftop terrace
• Enriching lifelong learning and cultural events in partnership with Case Western Reserve University
• Stimulating intergenerational collaborations
• Health and well-being activities including water exercise classes in the indoor heated pool, strength training plans and exercise classes taught by certified instructors at the Judson Wellness Center
• On-site beauty salon and barbershop
• Inspiring art galleries and art studio
• Pet-friendly senior living with cats and dogs allowed in private rooms
• 24 hours / 7 days a week support and care when needed
• 5-star rated on-site rehabilitation center and skilled nursing
Learn about The Judson Park Lifestyle and our retirement homes near you in Cleveland, Ohio.
Judson Services, Inc., is a not-for-profit, interdenominational organization, which has served Northern Ohio since 1906. Judson's mission is Bringing Community to Life.
Judson currently operates Judson Park, Judson Manor, South Franklin Circle, the innovative membership program Judson at Home and Judson Home Care and Hospice.
Together they offer: independent living, assisted living, memory support services, short-term rehabilitative and long-term skilled nursing care, home care, hospice, community memberships, and outreach initiatives.
Judson operates three continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) in Northeast Ohio. The CCRC model provides independent retirement living, multiple levels of assisted living including memory care, skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation and home care.
Our Four Care Levels
All of our care levels offer amenities that take away the burden of maintaining a home including:
• Maintenance service
• Snow removal
• Landscaping/lawn care
• Linen service
• And many more
The four levels of care Judson offers within its CCRC communities are:
• Independent Retirement Living - For active seniors seeking a vibrant, engaging lifestyle, our independent living apartments offer a comfortable environment in a beautiful setting. With a wide selection of enriching programs and activities, your mind, body and spirit will thrive in our independent living communities.
• Assisted Living includes daily living support such as bathing, grooming, dressing, medication assistance and more. As an assisted living resident at a Judson continuing care retirement community, you can have the lifestyle you want with as much or as little support as you need.
• Memory Support Services - We offer a person-centered approach to enhance the lives of each resident with Alzheimer's, dementia and other cognitive challenges. Our comfort matters accredited staff works closely to design a care plan that is unique to each individual and incorporates feedback from the resident's family, physician and close friends.
• Short-Term Rehabilitation - Judson’s serves individuals recovering from an illness, injury or surgery after a hospital stay. Our goal is to improve the outcomes for each person under our care and help with a speedy recovery and transition back home.
If you prefer to receive healthcare and senior living services while remaining in your own home, check out https://www.judsonsmartliving.org/judsonathome.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved