10204 Granger Rd Cleveland, Ohio, 216-581-2900
Welcome to Jennings!
In the midst of the pandemic, our priority remains the health and wellness of individuals we serve and the staff who serves them. We are welcoming new residents at all Jennings locations.
Interested in residences or services for an adult
People say they feel something special when they first walk through the front door at Jennings. They can't quite put their finger on it. We often hear, you can just feel it. IT is what makes the older adults we serve feel respected. IT is what makes families and visitors feel welcome. Furthermore, it is what inspires staff members and volunteers to remain committed to our mission and live out our values. Click here to see some recognition and awards that set Jennings apart.
Celebrating more than 75 years of Catholic-based care and residences, Jennings offers life as it should be for older adults and their families. We invite you to discover Jennings throughout Northeast Ohio: Brecksville, Chardon, Garfield Heights and Shaker Heights. Jennings offers choices in residences and services that include:
• affordable apartments for adults 55 and older
• assisted living
• adult day services
• Alzheimer's/ dementia care
• infant and child day care
• long-term care
• short-term rehabilitation
• villa homes
We believe older adults should feel at home, wherever they call home. Click here for a brief video about how we make it home.
Catholic Mass and Rosary
Jennings welcomes people of all faiths. We offer daily Catholic Mass and Rosary (times vary depending on location). We welcome interdenominational celebrations as well.
Lifestyles & Services
We believe every individual deserves to live in an environment he or she can call home.
Jennings offers choices in a continuum of residences and services that support the freedom of independent living through the comfort of long-term nursing care. Jennings recognizes the right to privacy through exclusively private suites for all residences regardless of the level of care. Bringing the outside in, the familiar combination of neighborhood and home is evident in the daily sights and sounds of a community that knows no boundaries. Amid the backdrop of children’s laughter, the aroma of gardens and the companionship of pets, the pulse of our community is a seamless celebration of life as we know it.
Lifestyle choices and support include:
• Adult Day Services
• Alzheimer's/Memory Care
• Apartments with Services
• Assisted Living
• Child and Infant Care
• Community Programs
• Home Care
• Lifelong Learning
• Long-term Care
• Palliative Care
• Respite Care
• Short-term Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
• Spiritual Services
• Villa Homes
• Volunteer Opportunities
It is the policy of Jennings to provide service to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, handicap or age in compliance with 45 CFR parts 80, 84, and 91, respectively. The Same requirements are applied to all, and there is no distinction in eligibility for, or in the manner of providing services. All services are available without distinction to all program participants regardless of race, color, national origin handicap or age. All persons and organizations having occasion either to refer persons for services or to recommend our services are advised to do so without regard to the person’s race, color, national origin, handicap or age.
Looking for a lifestyle with support and catered services- Jennings Assisted Living is a residential option for senior adults who seek an independent lifestyle but require some assistance with daily routine tasks. Our apartment-style suites are ideal for individuals or couples who are downsizing or seeking more time for relaxation. Our private, comfortable suites need only your personal touch with your chosen furniture and home furnishings.
Key features of a lifestyle with assisted living:
• Private 1 & 2-bedroom suites that are spacious and mobility accessible
• Apartment style suites: separate living area, bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom
• Three home-cooked meals each day, served restaurant style (with specialized dietary considerations)
• Life-enriching social and recreational activities
• Support to meet each individual’s current and future needs with activities of daily living such as personal care, housekeeping, medication administration and medical direction
• Close parking
• Group transportation
• Emergency call system throughout the suite
• Electricity, water and gas utilities
• Telephone and computer hookups in suite
• Cable TV and Internet service
• Private kitchenette, furnished with kitchen sink, cabinet and pantry storage, microwave, compact refrigerator/freezer combination
• Large bathroom with step in shower and fold-down seat
• Walk-in closet, furnished with shelving
We invite you to come in for a tour to see our community for yourself! For more information, call 216-581-2900.
Jennings provides the comfort and peace of mind that you seek in a supportive community. The campus offers numerous amenities that cater to the unique choices of each individual in celebrating life and discovering potential. Some amenities include:
• Daily Mass and Rosary at dedicated, on-campus chapel
• Beauty shop/barber shop
• Gift Shoppe
• Gardens throughout the campus
• Wellness Center for seeing physicians and specialists close to home
• Activities such as lifelong learning, art, concerts, intergenerational programs and special events
• Socialization programs and group outings and trips
• Pet visiting: pet visitors welcome and pet therapy is available
• Volunteer opportunities
• Campus cable television
• Common area computers
• Internet access for residents and guests
• Open visiting hours: guests welcome any time
Rooted in Catholic values, Jennings celebrates and nurtures individuals as they age, through exceptional choices and continuous innovation.
We commit ourselves to our mission through:
• Discovery of Potential
• Celebration of Life
Celebrating The Jennings Legacy
Our namesake is a memorial to Monsignor Gilbert P. Jennings. Monsignor Jennings was the founding pastor of St. Agnes Parish, then located on Superior Avenue near the old Cleveland Playhouse. Considered to be a socially progressive thinker, Monsignor Jennings was truly a visionary in meeting the needs of his people.
Upon his death on April 17, 1941, Monsignor Jennings gave life to a new era of senior care. Having inherited a large sum of money from the estate of his brother, Monsignor Jennings designated in his will that a rest home be built. His vision was to provide safe, comfortable and affordable housing for aging citizens who would not otherwise be able to provide for themselves with a suitable home. What has evolved in his memory is a campus community with a full continuum of care, services and progressive programs that inspire and celebrate life.
Monsignor Jennings legacy of love continues today through the steadfast dedication of the Sisters of the Holy Spirit, as well as the generous hearts and hands of our staff, volunteers and benefactors. By bringing together the sights, sounds and traditions of neighborhood, family and faith, we remain true to Monsignor Jennings vision of a vibrant and compassionate community with the familiar feeling of home.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved