732 Clough Pike Cincinnati, Ohio, 45245
Ivy Pointe Senior Apartments is located in a quiet, residential area of Cincinnati, OH. With a multitude of shopping and dining options close by, Ivy Pointe is the perfect place to call home!
• High-quality senior living (55+) options
• On-site beauty salon/barber shop
• Community room with patio
• Community activities and planned trips
• Community lounge with fireplace
• Fully handicapped-accessible
• Centrally located elevator service
• Wide, well-lit hallways with handrails
• Secure building, TV-monitored entrance with controlled access
• Fitness center
• Indoor central mailbox system
• Indoor trash rooms
• Community family room with kitchen available for private gatherings
• Sprinkler system throughout building
• Smoke/CO detectors throughout building
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
• Central air conditioning
• Energy-saving appliances
• Sliding glass doors leading to private patio/balcony
• Walk-in shower available
• Emergency pull-cord system
• Pet friendly, with restrictions. Fees may apply.
As our company continues to grow and change, we are always looking for smart, energetic employees in the areas of property management, maintenance, and administration. Please see below for specific, exciting opportunities to join our team!
The Maintenance Technician performs routine and preventive maintenance at a community in order to maintain the physical integrity of the property at all times. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all maintenance duties assigned by their supervisor, and may be required to answer after hours service calls (Please see On Call Policy for additional duties required)
The Maintenance Technician will:
• Handle all work assignments in a timely, professional manner.
• Refurbish vacancies (Turnovers) including painting, cleaning, and general maintenance repairs.
• Maintain property appearance including monitoring grounds and common areas on a daily basis.
• Perform general repairs to buildings including, but not limited to: interior/exterior painting, repair or adjusting entry doors, replacing light bulbs or fixtures.
• Perform general repairs to apartments including, but not limited to: patching and painting of drywall, repairs or changing of locks, light plumbing of sinks and drains, electrical work such as changing outlets and fixtures.
• Keep accurate records of work completed, and control inventory expenses.
• Ensure that all fire and building codes are adhered to; will notify the supervisor immediately of any potential safety or building code violations.
• Perform snow removal duties as directed by supervisor.
• Maintain integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
Skills, Qualifications, Requirements:
• When given On Call duty, must respond to after hours and emergency maintenance calls within 20 minutes of being contacted by answering service.
• Must have valid driver’s license and registered, inspected motor vehicle.
• Must have own tools and not live further than 20 minutes from property.
• Mechanical ability, as well as general knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
• Personable, professional attitude
The Property Manager will oversee the day to day operational responsibilities of a community to include financial, marketing, customer service, administrative, and staff management duties. The Property Manager will assist the District Manager to develop, plan, and implement the property budget, as well as help maintain the overall financial progress of the property. The following list is not all-inclusive; however it is a typical description of a Property Manager’s normal responsibilities. The District Manager may include other duties as they become necessary.
The Property Manager will:
• Have thorough knowledge of, and ensure consistent application of company policy and procedures.
• Attract residents by advertising vacancies, work with existing residents and local businesses to obtain referrals, explain advantages of location and services, show apartment units.
• Create leases for residents and perform necessary paperwork to move a resident in.
• Collect security deposits and make regular necessary bank deposits.
• Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, approving necessary maintenance, performing monthly lease renewals, and monitoring expenses.
• Work with the District Manager to hire and train new employees.
• Maintain the property by investigating and resolving resident complaints, enforcing rules of the lease agreement, inspecting vacant units, working with a maintenance team to ensure a well-kept community.
• Provide outstanding customer service for residents; plan and participate in community sponsored events to help ensure resident retention.
• Secure the property by enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, responding to and being present on site for any emergency of fire, theft, or injury. Contact appropriate supervisors and/or emergency personnel if needed.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for implementing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the property and Clover Management, Inc.
• Maintain the integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Motivation for sales, and ability to meet sales goals
• Ability to communicate verbally and in written form
• Computer literate, ability to comprehend financial data
• Professional, honest, and hardworking
• Self motivated with ability to work both independently and as a team
• Customer service oriented
Since 1993, Clover Construction has developed and built multi-family housing, small commercial property, and contract work for our clients. Whether it’s preserving the community heritage through a structure’s restoration or building new memories through the construction of affordable housing, our team brings an unmatched combination of experience and attention to detail to every project we undertake.
We invite you to view our completed and current construction projects for a sample of our capabilities and craftsmanship. You can also contact Clover Construction to discuss your development needs.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved