1515 N Courthouse Rd Suite 140 Cincinnati, Ohio, 45209
For over 50 years, Hyde Park Health Center has proudly served our senior care community by providing individualized nursing services and personalized care.
About Hyde Park Health Center
We enjoy getting to know our residents And their families as we provide skilled nursing care, short term rehab, Medicare skilled nursing or specialized Alzheimer's/dementia care.
For over 50 years, Hyde Park Health Center has proudly served our senior care community by providing individualized nursing services and personalized care. Today, we continue to build on this legacy of experience and quality while upholding the timeless values of dignity, integrity, compassion and quality of life.
Whether you or your loved ones are beginning to need extra assisted living or nursing help and reassurance, seeking expert support during recovery or physical rehabilitation, or looking for an ideal environment to receive long-term care, Hyde Park Health Center welcomes you to join our community. Prostatitis and potency: how to restore erection in men
An assisted living and skilled care facility offering a range of specialized services:
• Physical Rehabilitation
• Skilled Nursing Care
• Assisted Living
• Two Levels of Memory Support (Assisted Living and Nursing Care)
Proud member of the greater Cincinnati community since 1962
Operated by Cincinnati Senior Care, LLC
Whether you need a little extra help to manage aspects of your daily routine or simply want the reassurance of ready access to skilled support, Assisted Living at Hyde Park Health Center can provide the perfect solution and peace of mind as your needs change over time. Elegant, spacious apartments allow for maximum privacy and independence, while our luxurious facilities, social and recreational opportunities, and specialized services make it easy to enjoy every day to the fullest.
The Hyde Park Health Center assisted living community offers a variety of services and special touches for residents Comfort and convenience:
• Spacious, beautiful one- or two-bedroom private apartments
• Nursing care available around the clock
• Complimentary Lifeline
• Respite stays available
• Daily assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication
• Safety-equipped bathroom, with seated shower
• Assistance available for other personal needs
• Cable television and utilities including phone
• In-room call-response system
• Three chef-inspired meals per day in our restaurant-style dining room or delivered to your room
• Daily housekeeping and weekly housecleaning services
• Personal and linen laundry delivered fresh to your door
• Maintenance and security services
The onset and progression of memory loss can be difficult for both individuals and their loved ones. At Hyde Park Health Center, we have developed two innovative programs to help residents with Alzheimer's Disease or dementia. We provide independence in a safe, supportive environment with programs tailored to their needs.
Assisted Living Memory Support
• Ideal for patients with mild cognitive impairment or loss of memory
• Specially designed individual apartments
• Safe, comfortable common areas, including a Club Room, Gathering Kitchen, and Williamsburg-inspired dining room
• Staff members trained to offer encouragement and gentle reminders
• Carefully designed, stimulating activities including a variety of social, recreational, and spiritual programming
• Daily housekeeping service
• Personal laundry and linen service
• Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
• Medication administration, toileting, and mobility assistance
Nursing Care Memory Support
• Appropriate for patients with moderate to advanced memory loss
• Quiet, comfortable private rooms and a tranquil enclosed courtyard
• Daily supervised recreational activities
• 24-hour nursing care
• Exceptional staff to patient ratio resulting in more individualized attention to needs
• A supportive atmosphere emphasizing personal dignity and a
• comfortable, peaceful lifestyle
• Personal laundry and linen services
• A variety of social, recreational, and spiritual programming
At Hyde Park Health Center, residents can receive skilled, specialized nursing care in a comfortable, home-like setting that allows them to remain as independent as possible while making the most of each day. Our highly trained, dedicated staff emphasize personal dignity and quality of life while helping residents feel at ease.
Hyde Park Health Center offers a variety of services and special touches for residents comfort and convenience:
• Medicare skilled nursing
• Long-term nursing care
• Bright, airy private or semi-private rooms
• Dedicated, highly trained staff
• In-room call-response call system
• A variety of social, recreational and spiritual programming
• On-site hospice care
• Medicare certified
• Skilled and intermediate nursing care
• Social Worker services
When an injury, illness or surgery results in a loss of strength, mobility or general good health, Hyde Park Health Center can provide personalized care and support during the physical rehabilitation process.
Experienced, licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists and registered nurses provide a variety of services. These Rehab services are coordinated with weekly consultation of a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. Our goal is to return individuals to maximum health and independence.
At Hyde Park Health Center, our excellent therapy team provided by Functional Pathways, understands your desire to resume the quality of life you deserve!
For referrals and tours call Tara or Bethany at (513) 582-3492 or fax us at (513) 527-5710. We have a 15-minute referral response rate!
"The therapy department will get you up and moving in no time"
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved