8382 Crane Cir Huntington Beach, California, 92646
We welcome you to a new way of living and a new perspective on elderly life. We operate two homes next to each other that provide residential care for the elderly. Both offer the warmth, care, understanding, and love we would give to our own grandparents. Here, residents are treated like family.
At Huntington Beach Guest Homes, we encourage our residents to do as much as they can for themselves. We provide delicious home-cooked meals three times a day. Our staff of trained and experienced caregivers will attend to the daily living needs of our residents 24/7.
We do our best to create a real home environment—a comfortable alternative to institutionalized living.
• Care coordination
• Medication management
• 24-hour care and supervision
• Short-stays (i.e. post-operative recovery)
• Home health services
• Respite care
• Dementia/Alzheimer’s care
• Palliative and hospice care
• Delicious home cooking
• House call doctors
• Live-in manager
• Transportation arranged for doctor’s appointments
• Accepting ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents
• Non-denominational/Catholic spiritual visit
Please call us at 714-536-2375 and learn more about how we can make your loved one’s elderly life more relaxing and meaningful. We look forward to welcoming you home at Huntington Beach Guest Homes.
Huntington Beach Guest Homes is very traditional, very homely, and has a loving, compassionate staff that is ready to assist you with your needs.
• Roll-in bathrooms with grab bars
• Private room and board or masters bedroom for couples
• Comfortable dining room
• Welcoming front lawn and porch area
• Living room area
• Telephone and internet connection/Wi-Fi
• Door alarm system
• Backyard garden
• Entertainment area/activity room
• Kitchen and meal preparation area
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved