14422 E Twinlake Dr Wichita, Kansas, 67230
We have the privilege of interacting with and caring for 8 wonderful seniors in a home setting. Our home is located in a beautiful neighborhood between Andover and Wichita. Over the past 10 years, we have had the honor to serve many seniors.
At Covenant Care we strive to make our environment as home-like as possible. If one person likes to sleep in, we are happy to let him sleep late; if one wants to wear a robe all day, that is great with us! Our home is their home and it is our goal for their time with us to be the last move they have to make. We also enjoy getting to know the family members as they drop in to visit their loved ones.
We have 2 certified caregivers on every shift (24/7) to meet the needs of our residents. A nurse is also available 24/7. Our caregivers are fully vetted and are people who enjoy and are trained in caring for the elderly. My covenant to God and our promise to you is that we will care for your loved one, giving our expert care, love, compassion, laughter, interaction, and dignity each and everyday. We would love to have you visit our home. Please call me to schedule a visit.
Actually, it’s not about us. Our focus is about you and your loved one. We began in 2008 with the sole purpose of providing an alternative to the traditional “nursing home” setting. With the residential model, our residents live in a home not a “facility”. Every day living is as close to a home environment as possible. We will work with you and your loved one to create a plan that is customized to their individual needs. Our staff is friendly and professional with the goal to provide a safe, secure, and friendly environment. If you have questions please give us a call. We would love to show you our home and discuss the needs of your family member.
• 24 Hour on-site supervision by certified staff
• Individualized personal care services (bathing, dressing, and redirection)
• Three homemade meals per day served in the dining room
• Medication management or assistance
• Housekeeping and maintenance
• Laundry and linen services
• Exercise and wellness programs
• Recreational , social and spiritual activities
• Special events and outings
• Transportation arrangements
• Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy available through Home Health or Hospice.
• On call physician
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved