3824 E Farm Rd 156 Springfield, Missouri, 65809
Close to Paradise is founded on over a decade of hands-on experience and dedicated one-on-one compassionate care. Here at Close to Paradise, we take into consideration each residents' personal need, choice of lifestyle, as we implement a complete plan of care. Each resident's comfort is our number one priority. Our family friendly and uplifting atmosphere is sure to make anyone who enters Close to Paradise feel right at home.
Thank you for your interest in Close to Paradise Senior Care, the place where seniors feel at home, knowing that their care needs are being addressed with outmost love and compassion, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand that transitioning from one's own home, independent living, assisted living, hospital, rehab, or other care environments, as the level of care changes is not always an easy process, and we are here to help. As we welcome you to our friendly and home like-environment, please allow us to familiarize you with the type of care and some of the many services we offer.
• Memory Care: we specialize in Dementia, Alzheimer's, Stroke, Parkinson's, and more...
• Personalized Care: individualized care based on each patient's need
• Hands on Assistance: incontinence care, personal hygiene, getting dressed, bathing, help with eating, walking, transfer, and more...
• Complete medication management
• Housekeeping and laundry services
• Transportation upon request
• Home Health and Hospice care as needed
• Companionship and more
Understanding Your Needs
Our Top Priority
Through years of experience, we have created flexible, creative and compassionate approaches to meet the unique needs of our residents. We offer a variety of personalized services to help make your loved one's stay in our home safe, peaceful and enjoyable. When you choose Close To Paradise the home for your loved one, you’re choosing your loved one's golden years to be lived to the fullest. Through all the services we provide at our Care Home, we make sure you’ll have access to all the care and attention your loved one needs and deserves.
• certified and friendly caregivers 24 hours a day/7 days a week care
• personalized assistance with activities of daily living (ADLS)
• daily Medication Administration and monitoring
• nutritional Meals with emphasis on diet restrictions and recommendations from your health care provider
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved