4100 Regent St F Columbus, Ohio, 43219
A Home Like Alternative to Nursing Homes by Chancellor Senior
Our Senior Living Communities are part of a family of communities owned and operated by Chancellor Health Partners. Our properties are located in Middle American towns throughout the States of Ohio and West Virginia.
Chancellor has set high standards for each community in regard to customer service and hospitality. We understand our community is the resident's home, and we treat it as such. We enter their home each day with a service attitude and strive to make our residents happy. Our employees are trained and empowered to go "above and beyond" to make a difference for our residents and their family. In short, we are here to serve our customer.
Chancellor maintains its individualism and sets itself apart by operating on a foundation based upon customer service, hospitality and invisible healthcare in a homelike environment. Chancellor also goes above and beyond to provide healthcare services ranging from independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing services, therapy and other lower cost alternatives to the nursing home setting. Regardless of whether you choose to move to a Chancellor property, we are here to help you and provide options for you as you begin to navigate one of the most difficult decisions a family can encounter.
It is a privilege to share our beliefs with you and your family. Whether you need help now or are planning for the future, please give us call or stop by unannounced. Either way, we will call you back or invite you in, and we can help.
Chancellor is a dynamic company that develops, owns, and operates properties that provide seniors with housing and health care options. Our campuses provide a homelike environment, outstanding hospitality, and nurses on duty around the clock. Our assisted living communities and independent living services are located throughout Ohio and West Virginia.
Chancellor campuses offer a continuum of care that combines secure, "maintenance free" independent living with health care options that are available in its assisted living communities.
Chancellor focuses on rural towns that have traditionally been overlooked by larger firms. The middle class has the greatest need for these services, and Chancellor is extremely successful in helping people in this market segment. Our campuses reflect Middle American, middle class tastes and values in things like meals, activities, privacy, decor and appointments.
The intent of each Chancellor campus is to support the wide range of activities and needs of an aging-in-place population from completely independent to fully supportive living arrangements all targeted at keeping residents out of traditional institutional environments.
• A Chancellor campus is the resident's home. We are here by invitation to serve, to care, to nurture, and protect.
• Residents should participate in life as much as they are able, and will be encouraged to be independent and self-sufficient.
• We will provide the kind of care and daily assistance we expect our own loved ones to receive.
• We believe enjoying well-balanced, home-cooked meals with friends in pleasant surroundings can reduce the aches and pains of age.
• When needed, each resident will receive superior health care privately and discreetly.
• Each resident has a unique history. We will respect their individuality and assist in maintaining it.
• Warmth and love are infectious. We will help them spread.
• We believe humor can help us all and should enrich our time together.
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved