6961 US-70S Nashville, Tennessee, 37221
• Barton House Nashville is dedicated to the needs of Memory Care residents and their families. It’s all we do.
• We are small with just 39 residents, we can focus on the personal needs of all residents.
• Our staff is specialized with careers focused on intensive trainings and teachings in Memory Care.
• Barton House Nashville offers all-inclusive pricing, so there are never any add-ons.
Not too big- not too small with just the right amenities!
A great place- with a diversity of suites that make it a personal home; neighborhoods and gathering spaces, instead of hallways, that encourage a friendly community; one story for maximum access to garden spots and exterior spaces; a memory care neighborhood with a therapeutic environment; common areas for activities, cafés, a market, and special events to support an active lifestyle, and a dining room that will make every meal a celebration of living. Gary Keckley, Architect
Life-Enriching Memory Care
Adults who have Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia have unique physical and emotional needs that benefit significantly from specialized Memory Care. Barton House Nashville is designed to ensure our residents safety without restricting their freedom to move and explore. Our campus is made up of several acres, including walking paths and gardens, and is fully secured, 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
All of our programming, as well as our community design, is based on Memory Care best practices, to meet the specific needs of our residents. And because Memory Care is all we do, our staff is equipped to manage the full spectrum of dementia symptoms. The ups and downs of the good moments and the trying ones with genuine compassion and understanding.
With every moment, we are striving to:
• Diminish confusion and isolation
• Promote activity and engagement
• Create the structure and comfort of routine
What I Love About Memory Care at Barton House Nashville
• 24-Hour Personal Care
• Custom-Designed Private Rooms
• Home-Style Dining and Living Areas
• Full-Range of Social Activities, Featuring Comprehensive Dementia Programs
• Medication Management and Daily Nurse Supervision
• Hair Salon
• 24-Hour Emergency Call Systems
• 24-Hour Secured Building
• Secured Backyard and Outdoor Areas, Including Garden and Walking Paths
Respite Care with Attention to Detail
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's disease or dementia is a full-time job and requires round-the-clock vigilance. While it can be rewarding, it can also be challenging. Barton House Nashville Senior Living provides affordable respite care services in Nashville, Tennessee, that can help family caregivers restore balance to their lives.
For some families, respite care is an essential addition to their weekly routine, while for others, it can meet a temporary need for daytime or overnight assistance. For many, respite care eases a transition into full-time residential care. Whatever your family’s need or situation, Barton House Nashville is here to help.
What I Love About Respite Care at Barton House Nashville
• Secured Adult Day Services Between
• 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Three Home-Cooked Meals, Snacks, and Hydration
• On-Site Nurse and Care Partners to Assist with Activities of Daily Living
• Access to All Resident Programs and Activities
Support services readily available whenever they are needed.
• Personal Care For Activities of Daily Living
• Medication Management
• Housekeeping Services
• On-Site Care and Personal Support
• Registered Dietician
• Restaurant-Style Dining
• Culinary Team
• Available Nurse Practitioner
• On-Site Salon Services
• Senior Living Ministries, Inc.
• Twelve Stone Health Partners
• Local Healthcare and Therapy Providers
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved