1240 N Broadmoor Ave Wichita, Kansas, 67206
Your loved one will thrive with compassionate, personalized memory support care. In this calming setting your loved one living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia will be cared for with respect, compassion and professionalism. Whether you are looking for all-day support in our community or day services, we are here to help with services that are right for your loved one.
You will be comforted that your loved one will enjoy life in a clean, safe, secure environment, high-quality, personalized care and service. Our Catholic roots and Ascension Living Mission inspire our devoted, compassionate caregivers to serve the mind, body and spiritual needs of you and your family. Whatever your faith, we welcome you.
More people than ever before are experiencing memory loss. And for many families, that means another family member, or several, are caring for their loved one. That’s why Ascension Living developed this program to help support all of you.
Memory support is more than care, it’s a partnership. We will look to you to share stories about your loved one so we can develop a personalized support program that’s right for them. Within our Memory Support neighborhoods, our residents may experience the familiar smells of favorite dishes and fresh laundry to help make them feel more comfortable. We also make an effort to take everything into consideration to honor each resident’s unique needs — from color choices, to noise control, lighting, table designs and room layouts.
All associates at Ascension Living Via Christi Village Broadmoor, who engage with memory loss residents and their families participate in an advanced training that helps us deliver the right care and support for your loved one, including their unique physical, emotional, social and sensory needs. To learn more about our training programs visit ascensionliving.org/memory.
We encourage families to participate in our approach to their loved one’s care. We also understand that memory loss affects the entire family. We’re here with personalized support for all of you. We’re available to answer your questions, talk through next steps and more.
• An enriching dining experience including menu choices, social contact and cues to help with the steps of eating
• Memory support therapy teams to help residents reach their optimum level of function
• Easy-to-use technology that allows residents to connect with each other over similar interests and visit with you over video calls
• A digital profile with videos, games and more customized for each resident
• Private rooms (by availability)
• Laundry and housekeeping
• Emergency alert system 24/7
A team member is ready to answer your questions and provide further information on:
• Living Choices services details
• Amenities for your interests
• Living Spaces floor plans and designs
• Other considerations to make the right community and services decision for you
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved