2901 Tremainsville Rd Toledo, Ohio, 43613
Alpine House communities exist to help residents live their lives to the fullest. We understand that individuals have unique needs that range from a productive retirement to meeting the many challenges presented to people with age-related, or disease-related needs for assistance. Our services have been carefully planned and, designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents. From esthetically designed surroundings to personalized care, Alpine House communities ensure optimal resident health and satisfaction.
After all, comfort is not a luxury but a fundamental expectation of our residents, and the foundation of our services.
Alpine House assisted living facilities are affiliated with the SAI Group of Companies. The facilities are licensed by the State of Ohio.
To learn about our programs and facilities, please visit Our Communities.
We are committed to strive continuously to surpass the expectations of our clients, employees, and the community. In order to accomplish this-
• We will be uncompromising in our standards of conduct and quality of service/products.
• We will recruit, train and retain those individuals we believe embody the true spirit of service and demonstrate time-honored values such as honesty, respect, and dependability.
• We will challenge ourselves to develop as individuals and grow as an organization, so that we may better serve those that seek our services/ products.
• We will feel that we have accomplished our daily mission if each of us has treated every individual with dignity and professionalism
ALPINE HOUSE COMMUNITIES
Our comfortable and relaxed approach to assisted living allows our residents to enjoy life as they did at home previously. This means no 06:00 AM wake-up calls, restricted visitation or formal attire required. We strive to make it easy to feel at home every day. There is ample opportunity to socialize in small groups, enjoy activities and outings, or stay comfortably in your room for a quiet day of reading and resting.
Alpine House of Toledo is a licensed residential daycare facility located in a quiet urban neighborhood, close to several residential and commercial communities. The facility houses 31 units ( 32 beds) and offers some of the best-assisted living amenities.
Our real estate
Do we consider our services and commitment to the quality of our real assets:
Large one-bedroom suites
• Private attached bathrooms
• Tubs/ showers with grab rails and safety seat as needed
• ADA height toilets
• A microwave, a mini-refrigerator, and a closet in each suite
Fun and leisure programs
• On-site activities and planned outings
• Media room
• Common areas on each floor
• Resident internet cafe
• Private meeting/ dining room
• Jacuzzi room
• On-site salon
• Fire safety sprinkler system
• 24-hour video monitoring of premises
• Coded entry and safety alarm system
• Three call light stations in each suite
• Spacious common dining room
• Three nutritious meals with snacks available anytime
Over 30 years of healthcare expertise
• 24-hour nurse on-call
• Health center on-site for:
• Consultation with nurse/ therapist or visiting healthcare professional
• Tele-health kiosk for self-monitoring (blood pressure, weight, temperature)
• Therapy/ Exercise room on-site
• Assistance with medication administration, if needed
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved