5555 Playa Vista Dr Los Angeles, California, 90094
Sunrise of Playa Vista is the premier senior assisted living community in Playa Vista, California. Our residents enjoy comfort, independence, and a life full of activities and friends. Sunrise of Playa Vista provides services and amenities based on each resident’s unique wants and needs; from activities to home cooked meals, everything is based on personalized services and care options. Near parks, nature trails and Pacific Ocean beaches, Sunrise of Playa Vista offers residents a variety of activities inside and outside of the community. We are conveniently located near Marina Del Ray Hospital and Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center.
What is Assisted Living?
Assisted living is for older adults who value their independence, but need some assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, transportation and medication reminders. Seniors may live in their own suites or with a companion and are relieved of household chores such as laundry, cooking, and cleaning.
What is independent living?
Independent living communities are also known as retirement communities, retirement homes or senior housing. Independent senior living is for older adults looking for an active, engaged lifestyle free of day-to-day chores.
Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
Sunrise Senior Living's memory care services are focused firmly on the individual. Dementia slowly interferes with one’s mental ability to manage everyday life. Our memory care services create a safe and stimulating environment for those with dementia--including its most common form, Alzheimer’s.
WHAT IS RESPITE CARE?
Respite care for the elderly is a short-term stay at a senior living community. It is often suggested for seniors who are recovering from a hospital visit or other health circumstance. It’s also available when a caregiver takes an extended vacation or for a senior living trial period. Depending on the community, our respite care services are available for a variety of care levels, including assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
• Access to our family engagement app, allowing family members to see photos and videos of their loved one, as well as the community’s activities calendar, dining menu, announcements, and more
• Sunrise CareConnect, an electronic health record system that promotes highly individualized care.
• Trained staff available 24-hours a day
• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
• Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
• Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
• Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
• Weekly personal laundry
• Social and educational programs for families
• Scheduled resident and family meetings
• Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
• Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or contact us to set up a tour.
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved