2652 Carson Way Antioch, California, 94531
Loving Heart Care Home is a worry-free home for your loved one. Our comfortable environment and warm staff create a personal living experience for our residents. Regular activities encourage physical and mental wellness. Located in a clean and quiet neighborhood, with private and common living areas that allow ample space for all, our house has a comfortable layout that feels like home. The care home experience eliminates the obstacles and pressure of living alone. We are licensed to exclusively care for a maximum of six residents that are treated like our family with personal care, assistance and support.
Our Philosophies: Treat everyone with compassion, respect and dignity. Allow residents as much independence as possible. Treat all residents as family members.
Our Mission: To provide the finest assisted living experience possible for our residents.
Our Services at Loving Heart Care Home
Our caregivers are committed to providing a personalized level of quality care services. We understand that each resident has different needs, and our caregivers and support staff emphasize relationships and communication and we are committed to providing the finest board and care home in the community.
• 3 nutritious meals daily, plus snacks and beverages
• Monitoring of diet (If prescribed- i.e. low sugar, salt, etc.)
• Assistance with meals as needed
Housekeeping and Laundry Service
• Basic housekeeping
• Regular laundry service
• Linens, sheets, pillows, and blankets included
Furniture And Basic Supplies Included
• Bedroom furniture (bed, side table, chair, and dresser or closet)
• Living and social areas with TV
• Toiletries and hygiene supplies
• Dispensing of medicines as per doctor's orders
• Medication inventories stored and locked
• Ordering prescriptions and refills
• Escort to and from meals and activities as needed
• Assistance with grooming, bathing and dressing as needed
• Observe and report any changes in appetite or behavior
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved