2900 Coleman Rd Memphis, Tennessee, 38128
Located at the intersection of Stage Road and Coleman Road in Memphis, Tennessee, Welsh Manor offers adults with qualifying disabilities the best in accessible and affordable independent living. Residents enjoy the privacy and independence of their own apartment and have the option of arranging for their own supportive services. Qualifying households pay rent based on 30% of their monthly household income. Income limits apply.
To apply for housing online: click the housing application button and follow the instructions. When you are done, click the upload application button and follow the instructions on that page.
Applications can be mailed or faxed to our office, and that information is located on the application itself. You can contact this property directly at (901) 937-7920 or call 800-466-7722 for more information.
• Accessible spacious kitchen
• Large accessible bathrooms
• Carpeted bedroom & living room
• Generous closet and storage space
• 23 accessible 1& 2-bedroom apartments
• Large, open entry & lobby
• Controlled access entry system
• Large, multi-purpose community room
• Large, on-site laundry facilities
• Air conditioning
• Households pay 30% of monthly income for rent
• Rent is subsidized by HUD
• Heat and electricity included in rent
• Must have a qualifying disability
• Pass criminal, credit, rental history check
• Income limits apply
• Security deposit required
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved