6370 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #276 Dallas, Texas, 75240
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO SENIOR CARE
Assisted Living by Surpass Senior Living
Surpass Senior Living knows that as you get older, simple tasks can become tricky, but remain important to healthy aging. We encourage our residents to continue these tasks, with our assistance, and to also take full advantage of the programs we provide that are designed to enhance and expand their lives.
We have a variety of programming and services to keep residents engaged and connected to the world around them, including:
Holistic Wellness: Using our proprietary Seven Dimensions of Wellness adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.
Professional Service and Care: Our trained and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and led by full-time, licensed nurses. Our staff receives constant over site from our Medical Director who also performs routine resident visits. Each residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call system.
Personalized Care: Personalized levels of assisted living care for each resident as well as Short Stay Respite options.
Mobile App: Families can download and access our mobile app for regular updates and gain information on upcoming activities and events as well as other important communications.
Engaging Activities and Resources: Residents and their visitors are able to enjoy our outdoor gardens and walking paths.
Complete Dining Experience: Three complete meals daily based on necessary caloric intake and vitamin-rich diets are created by our in-house culinary team. Residents also enjoy access to snacks and beverages throughout the day.
Reach out to one of our communities to learn more about why a Surpass Senior Living community is the perfect fit for you and to schedule a visit. Contact us today for more information or set up a personalized visit with a complimentary lunch.
Surpass Senior Living does more than care for your family member's basic needs. We provide our residents with amenities designed for their comfort. We foster independence through encouragement and assistance when needed. All of our professional staff, nursing personnel, and Resident Care Partners receive proprietary training in Alzheimer's and dementia-related care.
We have a variety of memory care services and amenities, including:
• Comprehensive dental exam and x-rays provided upon move-in at no cost (at select locations).
• Physical, occupational, and speech therapies available.
• Resident Care Partners have met or exceeded state-required certification and participate in continuing education.
• The Tradition's memory care program incorporates a comprehensive, meaningful life engagement program that aims to lower anxiety, decrease frustration, and increase feelings of comfort, fostering a sense of purpose.
• Assistance with all daily activities of living, including bathing, dressing, hygiene, and mobility.
• Home-like areas to encourage friendships and socialization.
• Choice of private or companion apartments to the best suit your family member’s needs and financial situation.
• Secured outdoor area.
• Full service beauty and barber salon available on site.
• Three homemade nutritious meals and snacks each day.
Respite Care equals less than a 30-day short-term stay at Surpass Senior Living. Primary caregivers can take a break for a few days or this program can be used as an assisted living or memory care trial period. As a respite resident, your loved one has access to all the services and programs our communities have to offer, including medication management, assistance with the activities of daily living, health monitoring, all meals and refreshments, and our Life Engagement program.
Day Respite Care
Our day respite program allows primary caregivers to take some time during the day to care for themselves, go to lunch with friends, take care of appointments, or spend the day relaxing. Our care partners will involve your family member in community life. Meals, snacks, and refreshments are provided throughout the day.
A care evaluation is required before respite stays may be accommodated.
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved