12500 West 135th Street Overland Park Overland Park, Kansas, 66221
We’re welcoming brighter days as our residents have the chance to enjoy group activities, communal dining, social events, and indoor visitation, subject to community operating status.
Community & Location Highlights:
• Offering assisted living, memory care and respite care in Overland Park, KS
• Located near the city of Olathe near I-35, close to the intersection of West 135th Street and Quivira Road
• Reminiscence Neighborhood for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of memory loss
• Medical support provided by Overland Park Regional Hospital and Olathe Medical Center
• Close to Town Center and the shopping, dining, entertainment and culture located off West 119th Street and Strang Line Road
• Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
At Sunrise of Overland Park, KS, we offer our residents and their families the best of both worlds in so many ways. Our senior living community is located close enough to Interstate 35 to make it accessible, but far enough from the hustle and bustle to allow our residents to retain the privacy they cherish. While we’re situated near an abundance of recreation and entertainment, our environment is a quiet, intimate home with care that is second to none. Sunrise of Overland Park, KS, is a small community, yet we offer multiple care levels for assisted living, as well as dining, outdoor enjoyment and activities—including a Reminiscence Program where our memory care experts are well equipped to nurture and care for residents at all stages of memory loss. Our long-tenured team members are focused on one-on-one, individualized relationships that champion the quality of life for all seniors.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
• Access to our family engagement app, allowing family members to see photos and videos of their loved one, as well as the community’s activities calendar, dining menu, announcements, and more
• Sunrise CareConnect, an electronic health record system that promotes highly individualized care.
• Trained staff available 24-hours a day
• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
• Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
• Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
• Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
• Weekly personal laundry
• Social and educational programs for families
• Scheduled resident and family meetings
• Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
• Maintenance of building and grounds
At Sunrise, we believe consistent, standardized care promotes our residents’ quality of life. With a focus on individual well-being, we get to know you on a personal level. We are committed to providing you support, tailored to your individual needs and preferences.
Assisted Living at Sunrise allows seniors to remain independent in a professionally managed and carefully designed community setting. Enjoy vibrant social activities, personalized elderly care and individually tailored 24-hour support services.
Our Independent Living communities combine the peace of mind of on-call assistance with a chore-free, service-rich environment. With a range of lifestyle choices and personalized services, seniors can continue to enjoy their privacy and freedom without the hassle and responsibility of owning and maintaining their home.
Memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss, offers specially designed, safe and stimulating environments. This includes Reminiscence Neighborhoods where we create and recall meaningful activities using the stories and details of an individual’s life.
Respite care, or short term stays at Sunrise are available for seniors whose caregiver may become temporarily unavailable due to health, other commitments or an extended vacation. A respite care stay also supports seniors who need extra assistance after a hospital visit or during an illness.
Our personal care services are offered at Sunrise communities in Pennsylvania and Kentucky to provide residents with a tailored approach to resident wellness and around-the-clock assistance.
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation care is founded on the Sunrise Principles of Service to provide quality clinical elderly care while preserving our residents’ dignity and self-respect.
Have care needs that are often provided in a given facility but you prefer something else? Sunrise can bring health and homemaker services to you, wherever you reside, for the compassion and care you need–on your terms.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved