1402 Ridge Rd S Wichita, Kansas, 67209
Senior Care Pharmacy’s goal is to provide high quality, professional, products and services for long-term care, assisted living, group homes, home health, and for mental health. Our products and services are open to the community as well; just ask about our Independent Request Packaging and we will be happy to assist with any questions. Locally owned, Senior Care Pharmacy believes in voice and face time, improving convenience and lowering frustration with our patients and their families. We also recognize the ever changing, challenging world of health insurance. With our in-house billing department feel free to call or come in for any questions or quotes. We are in the personal care business, having a pharmacist and emergency delivery 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Senior Care Pharmacy also provides routine pharmacist consultant visits to all of our contracting facilities to discuss the possible care for our patients. With the big enough to help but small enough to care philosophy, Senior Care Pharmacy has the latest technology in place to package medications, and consultation services accordingly with the patient’s or facilities’ needs or wants. We would be more than happy to give a demonstration on how we can maintain and improve your or a love one’s care.
• Pharmacist and delivery driver availability 24/7: Senior Care Pharmacy’s philosophy is patients are the reason for our work not an interruption. Therefore any emergency situations are handled at any time.
• FLU Vaccines
• Compliance systems that can fit any medicine need: Senior Care Pharmacy has the capability to package drugs in DOSIS, PacMed and of course traditional bottle/card fill.
• In-house billing department to help with health insurance questions or problems: Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance is always changing. We can help.
• Free city-wide delivery: Anywhere in the city at any time.
• Medicine equipment available: Medcarts, Treatment Carts among other custom equipment.
• Electronic medical records capability: MatrixCare, Point Click Care, ECP, ALIS, Eldermark
• WebConnect accessibility: Another asset for facility staff to use to improve
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved