401 SE 6th St Evansville, Indiana, 47713
Adult Day Care programs provide peace of mind for caregivers and personalized attention for the medically frail adults that participate in these programs. Riverwalk Communities in Evansville is perfect for adults that need supervision, along with specialized, holistic care and the comforts of living at home. At Riverwalk Communities, your loved one is in good hands.
Riverwalk Communities Day Care clients enjoy busy days with structured activities and social programs. Our range of therapeutic and medical services are designed to be socially stimulating and promote the independence of participants and provide respite to families and caregivers. Adult Day Care is offered 6 days a week (Mon.-Sat.) from 7 am to 5 pm. Our nurses give medical oversight, administer medication, and provide treatments as ordered by a physician. Our nurses will provide daily assessment for signs, symptoms or changes in your family member’s health, alerting families or physicians when needed.
Riverwalk emphasizes a holistic approach to care-giving. Activities that clients participate in are individualized, designed to promote each person’s mental, social and spiritual well-being, as well as providing a creative outlet. In addition to activities, day care clients are under Riverwalk's umbrella of care Which means during their time at Riverwalk, clients will have access to on-site therapists, dieticians, beauticians and other similar experts.
Members are grouped by their cognitive levels and are placed into one of three care groups: Basic (Level 1), enhanced (Level 2), and Intensive (Level 3). Those levels are staffed accordingly.
Door-to-door transportation to and from the facility with hands-on assistance is provided with a small additional fee, and day trips around the community are organized weekly. Two meals and a snack are served to clients daily.
For every person needing care, there is a caregiver in need. Let Riverwalk Communities help.
• Three state-certified levels of care
• Convenient hours: Full Day, half day, or hourly
• Activity Daily Living Services
• Two daily meals and an afternoon snack
• Fun, creative daily activities
• Community trips for shopping, dining, and recreation
• Wheelchair-accessible pickup and drop-off services
• Door-to-door transportation provided to Warrick, Posey and Vanderburgh Counties (Gibson, Spencer, and Henderson Co. within limits)
• Transportation to and from doctor appointments
• Medication management, reminders, and assistance
• On-site beauty and barber shop
• On-site dietician and therapist
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved