5343 Hamilton Ave Cincinnati, Ohio, 45224
Life Enriching Communities (LEC) is an integrated family of lifestyle communities and senior living services. We have made aging well a top priority for nearly 120 years.
Affiliated with the West Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church, LEC is a private, not-for-profit corporation. We are locally owned and operated and welcome people of all faiths.
We work for the day when everyone involved in senior living finds fulfillment through:
• Life with meaning and purpose
• Enriching opportunities and experiences
• Communities fostering relationships and perpetuating legacy
We provide exceptional everyday experiences in Christian community by:
• Creating associate experiences that support, engage and empower
• Delivering resident and customer experiences that exceed expectations
• Setting and surpassing standards for quality and safety
• Growing consistently in service and value
• Producing expanded resources to extend our impact
We are an extended family of multiple generations, bound together with:
• Respect: honoring the dignity of all people
• Innovation: igniting entrepreneurial initiative and creative solutions
• Spirituality: pursuing our purpose consistent with Christian principles
• Excellence: striving for extraordinary effectiveness and efficiency
One of the most appealing features of an independent living lifestyle is that it’s entirely by your own design. Your schedule can remain the same as it was before you moved in, but with less worry over the to-do list that comes with homeownership.
Your patio, villa or apartment home is yours to come and go as you please. Campus amenities are yours to enjoy how and when you want.
The right amount of support you need when you need it. That’s what our assisted living apartments offer. Let us take care of the meals, laundry, and housekeeping, so you can fill your day with what you want to do.
And if you need assistance with managing tasks like personal hygiene and medication management we’ll be happy to help. Let’s keep you independent, so you can enjoy life.
When you’re not feeling well you want to know there’s a team that you can turn to. With our full range of nursing services, including skilled and long term care as well as memory support, we can help you manage whatever the future may bring.
Partnering with your family we become an extension of them. Ensuring you receive what you need when you need it.
When injury, illness or surgery results in a loss of independence you want to get back to doing the things you love as quickly as possible. We want that too. So whether you need inpatient or outpatient therapy we can help.
Our rehabilitation team physical, occupational and speech therapies) will focus on doing it what it takes to get you back in the swing of things, so you can get on with life.
Fitness and Wellness
Staying healthy and well looks different for everyone. That’s because there isn't one size fits all approach. Wellness is a personal journey and we know it.
Through our campus health and fitness center The Connection, we’re able to integrate our wellness philosophy into campus life. From guest lectures and recycling programs to group outings and musical concerts, we embrace staying healthy and well on every level.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved