10101 W 127th Street Overland Park, Kansas, 66213
The Heritage Communities were specifically designed to care for the growing needs of today’s seniors who suffer from the debilitating disease of Alzheimer’s, as well as other forms of memory disorders and dementia.
Our state of the art communities are specifically designed to create a smaller, home environment that our memory impaired residents can enjoy. Our unique approach and programs were developed to support, encourage and enable our residents to enjoy life to the fullest. We are creating a new standard in memory care and are here to make sure your loved one ‘makes the most of each and every day’.
Care & Services
A Personalized Approach
Our approach to care and services starts with the belief that every individual is unique and deserves a personalized plan of care. For each of our residents, we develop an individual Life Services Plan that is tailored to each person based on their needs and desires. This care plan identifies each area of support that a person may need, how those needs will be met, and what the plan is to meet those needs.
In addition to the Life Services Plan, every resident is afforded a variety of other services and amenities that not only provide for life’s necessities, but also encourage positive relationships among our residents, their families, and our associates. The Heritage Communities were created to ensure that those seniors dealing with various forms of memory disorders have the encouragement, support, and ability to live an active and meaningful life.
Community Amenities & Services
The following community amenities and services are provided to all residents living at Heritage of Overland Park:
• Private Apartment and Private Bathroom
• Clinical Oversight by our Licensed Nurse
• Emergency Response and Safety Management
• 3 Daily Meals (plus snacks and refreshments) – approved by a Registered Dietician
• Weekly Housekeeping, Laundry and Linen Services
• Daily Housekeeping Service – assistance with bed-making, trash removal & ‘clutter control’
• Utilities – includes gas, electric, water, and trash removal
• Transportation – group transportation provided; individual transportation available
• Daily Social & Recreational Programs
• On-Site Barber & Beauty Salon – offered on a private-pay basis
• Property & Grounds Maintenance
• 24 Hour Staffing –Trained, professional staff provide resident support and care
Individual Care Services
Each resident will have an individual Life Care Plan that identifies their unique need for support and personal care. This plan is developed and regularly updated by our Wellness Director with ongoing input from family members, staff, and medical professionals. The following list represents the different service areas that are included in each Life Care Plan:
• Mobility/Escort Assistance
• Dressing/Morning Care
• Personal Hygiene/Grooming
• Toileting/Incontinence Care
• Showering or Bathing
• Whirlpool Bathing
• Participating in Community Activities
• Dining/Eating Assistance
• Special Diet/Nutritional Needs
• Nighttime Preparation
• Coordination of Pharmacy Services
• Medication Management
• Diabetic Care
• Emotional/Behavior Management
• Elopement/Exit Seeking Management
In addition to the above list of services and amenities, we offer a variety of other Additional On-Site Services as needed.
© 2020-24 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved