2720 W Foster Ave Chicago, Illinois, 60625
Assisted/Supportive Living, Memory care assisted living community, Long-term skilled nursing for advanced memory loss, Short-term rehabilitation, Long-term skilled nursing, Home care, Senior Connections, Affordable senior housing
Covenant Home of Chicago
Home is the place where you can enjoy life to its fullest and feel your best. Covenant Home of Chicago is a supportive living community with assisted living like amenities that helps you maintain your independence and access care in an environment that will keep you growing, learning, and thriving.
Located in Andersonville, a dynamic Northside Chicago neighborhood near restaurants, shops, and cultural events, Covenant Home gives you an enriching home base for your life and your care. Our staff is here to help with your daily tasks as much as you need. And, should your needs ever change, you’ll have priority access to our other services including memory care and skilled nursing.
At Covenant Home, you can choose a studio or one-bedroom apartment, both with access to scheduled health care and support, as well as many programs and social activities on and off campus.
As the flagship residence of Covenant Living Communities & Services, Covenant Home of Chicago proudly embodies the same commitment to innovative nonprofit service for older adults of all faiths and beliefs.
What is supportive living?
Covenant Home offers a supportive living option, which includes a financial safety net. Should you run out of financial resources while at Covenant Home, you can opt to use Medicaid to cover future expenses. This can help you enjoy your life without worrying about your finances.
To learn more about supportive living at Covenant Home or to schedule a tour, please call us at 773-596-2215 or use the form below to email us.
• Light, bright, private apartments with kitchenettes
• Scheduled assistance with daily living tasks such as bathing or medication reminders
• Formal and casual dining options
• A variety of social events, educational programs, and cultural experiences
• Concierge from 8 am to 8 pm
• 24-hour emergency response system
• Caregivers on campus 24 hours a day
• Scheduled transportation
• Priority access to short-term rehabilitation, memory care, and skilled nursing at Chicago Methodist Senior Services
As an industry leader in memory care, we understand that day-to-day thriving is what really matters most. That’s why memory care by Chicago Methodist Senior Services centers around the individual and their specific needs. By treating every person in our care like the unique individual they are, we can help them all thrive. Our innovative art programs, like Music and Memory therapy, help to foster positive emotional connections.
We offer two memory care communities with specialized programs to ensure that your loved one receives the right care.
When you’re recovering from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesley Place provides short-term rehabilitation services to get you back to living your life as quickly as possible.
Whether you’ve had a joint replacement, undergone major surgery, or need help after a hospital stay, our team of specialized clinicians and therapists can help you achieve your recovery goals. A positive outlook during recovery can also help you recover faster. At Wesley Place you’ll find a comfortable environment, good food, and friendly staff focused on helping you feel better.
Learn about our rehabilitation programs below:
Features and Amenities
Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable and as convenient as possible, so you can focus on getting well. Some of the little things we provide to make your day better during your short-term rehabilitation include:
• Private suites with flat screen TVs, cable, wireless internet, and refrigerator
• 2,000 square-foot therapy gym
• Concierge dining program
• Bistro offering lunch 3 days a week
• Salon services
• Linen & laundry services
• Free guest parking
• Scheduled transportation
• Priority access to home care services and CMSS communities
As a nonprofit, accredited, and faith-based organization, Chicago Methodist Senior Services supports, improves and enhances the quality of life for older adults by empowering them to live with dignity and respect.
Because we feel strongly that our values should never be assumed, we affirm the following:
• Services and care reflect the philosophy that life is precious and has meaning in all stages.
• We affirm the value of each individual by treating him or her with dignity and respect.
• Services and care are person-centered; it includes resources and opportunities to foster physical, intellectual, social, spiritual, and financial wellness.
• We recognize the families of those in our care as being members of our extended community. They contribute significantly to the best possible outcomes for each individual.
• We manage our employees and material resources ethically, with creativity and vision, applying best practices and always mindful of changing needs and environments in our capacity to serve.
• We provide services in a nonsectarian, faith-based environment where spiritual wellbeing is placed above denomination or religious beliefs.
• While ensuring the safety of each person in our care we are mindful of common freedoms, privileges, constitutional protections, and civil rights.
• Cultural diversity is honored and supported.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved