6141 Glenwood Dr Huntington Beach, , 92647
Royal Care is a loving Christian enviroment that offers the exceptional standards of resident services which places importance on compassion, gentleness, cordiality and respect for individuals dignity and privacy in their Golden Years.
Royal Care has been serving the Senior Assisted Living community since 1995. We specialize in Alzheimer's and Dementia Care. For more information, see our services.
At this site, you will discover all about Royal Care, as well as our courteous and resourceful staff. For more information, see the About Us page.
If you have comments or questions about Senior Residential Assisted Living, or simply need more information.
Over 12 Years Serving Happy Families
• Gerontologist Specialist
• On-site Administrator
• We Maintain Strong Rapport With Families Through Support Services and Education
• Individualized Attention
• Personal Assistance in Daily Living Activities
• Interactive & Stimulating Activities
• Outings & Entertainment
• Exercise, Walks & Weight Programs
• Registered Nurse On Call
• Visiting Home Health Care Professional (Physicians, Podiatrist & Therapist)
• Caring Professional 24 Hour Staff Supervision
• Dementia Care & Hospice Care Certified
• Medication Management
• Specializing in the Care of Seniors Who Experience the Following:
• Memory Loss
• Sun Downing
• Health and/or Medical Issues
Royal Care is a premier provider of Senior Residential Assisted Living. Our goal is to provide the very best in fine living. Our quality control standards are high. Our well-trained and patient staff provide quality of service and are quick to respond in a warm and friendly manner. The Royal Care team are patient to meet individual needs allowing our residents continuous opportunities to utilize their remaining cognitive and functioning abilities. Your satisfaction is of paramount importance.
Royal Care has been providing quality Senior Assisted Living since our founding in 1995. It is our mission to be your best choice for Restoring hope, Well-being, and Renewed Life. We believe the best way to achieve this goal is to provide loving patient respect for our residents. Amenities include:
• Window and door sensors
• Smoke and CO detectors that alert our caregivers
• Wireless call pendants and seat/floor mat sensors to alert for falls
• Assistance with email, Skype, Face Time
• Video monitoring is an option for emergency situations
• Rapid response monitoring in case of emergencies
• Supports dispatch communication with responders, alerts caregivers and family members
• Trained staff responds directly to a call for help through two way conferencing feature
• Remodelling assistance to suit ADA for wheelchair accessibility i.e. ramps, widening doors, bathrooms, etc.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved