933 111th Ave NE
Bellevue, Washington, 98004
Premier senior living in downtown Bellevue
Experience a warm and vibrant lifestyle, a vast array of amenities, an elegant dining room with in-house chef, rich programming, and compassionate care. Residents can live independently, with assisted living services, or within secured memory care.
Elegance and service combined
With a grand foyer, elegant décor and smiling, friendly faces everywhere, The Gardens at Town Square is often mistaken for a five-star hotel. And it’s no surprise. Set against the backdrop of Downtown Bellevue’s finest establishments, our graceful retirement community promotes healthy living through a wealth of programming, fine dining, and enticing activities.
Serving Bellevue and other Eastside areas
Our senior living community proudly serves the residents of Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, and more. We offer independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
There’s nothing more important than family. For founders and owners Eli and Rebecca Almo, who were born and raised in Seattle, it’s that family philosophy that fuels their commitment to residents and staff every day.
Since 1987, Era Living has been dedicated to fostering a healthy and engaging environment of whole body wellness, culture, warmth, and social fulfillment — providing compassionate care and enriching activities at all eight communities it manages. It’s this type of innovative and vibrant approach to senior living that makes Era Living communities feel like home. Every day the teams work to deliver on a mission to respect and honor older adults by enhancing the quality of their lives.
Be well and be happy
While we offer plenty of social activities, our compassionate in-home assisted living services provide the peace of mind that you can get help with activities of daily living when you need it-- in your original apartment home. Because of our unique partnership with the University of Washington School of Nursing, residents benefit from innovative wellness and active aging programs.
Our Community Health Director and supporting team provide professional and compassionate assisted living services in the privacy and comfort of your own apartment home.
In addition to ongoing case management, our team will work with you to develop a holistic, individualized care and wellness plan. We offer an extensive range of services*, including:
• Bathing, dressing, grooming and continence support
• Mobility, transfer, and escort assistance
• Medication management and assistance
• Dietary and nutritional support
• Social support for life enrichment programs and events
Upscale in every sense of the word
With amenities like fine dining, a lush garden courtyard, and an in-house move theater, The Gardens at Town Square brings culture, wellness, social activities and beauty right to your front door.
Retirement community amenities to help you thrive:
• Elegant restaurant with chef-prepared cuisine and flexible dining hours
• Café Bistro, a lively social hub, serving fresh bits and espresso
• Vibrant life enrichment programs
• Reception staff available 24 hours a day
• On-site Wellness Center staffed by a nurse
• Emergency call and daily check-in system
• Weekly housekeeping and linen services
• Maintenance services
• Complimentary group transportation
• Personal transportation services*
• Fitness center, plus transportation to sister community's aquatics center
• Variety of exercise classes, including Enhance® Fitness
• Full-service, on-site beauty salon*
• In-house movie theater
• Garden courtyards
• Billiards room
• Library with wine cellar
• Professionally curated art collections
• Resident* and visitor parking
• Additional storage*
• Full kitchens
• Easy-access shower
• Washer & dryer in select residences
• Individually controlled heating for your comfort
• Ceiling fans and fireplaces in select residences
• Cable TV and internet access
• All utilities except telephone are included
• Emergency call system
• Additional storage available
• Pet friendly
Explore many other top senior living communities in your city.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved