12501 Longhorn Pkwy
Austin, Texas, 78732
Celebrate life & enjoy a secure future.
You may have retired, but you have no intention of slowing down. At Longhorn Village, you set the pace. Enjoy first-class services, amenities, and programs that let you create the life you want, the way you want to live it. And at our 5-Star rated Health Care Center, our team of experts is focused on you so that you can focus on getting the most of life.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT COMMUNITY
You have a lot of senior living options open to you. How do you know which one is right for you use this guide to make sure you’re asking the right questions so you can find the right retirement community.
Independent living communities typically offer maintenance-free apartments, condos, or villas, a calendar of activities, and some services such as housekeeping, meals, and transportation. Health care services are not part of your contract.
Independent Living for Seniors in Austin
Have you ever dreamed of a beautiful, maintenance-free place to live that’s in a dynamic retirement community full of opportunity At Longhorn Village, it’s not a dream
Your choice in independent living residences includes spacious one- and two-bedroom apartment homes and individual two- or three-bedroom villas. No matter which you choose, you’ll enjoy bright, airy interiors, ample storage, important safety features, and smart floor plans for exceptionally distinctive senior living.
Assisted living communities offer apartments or suites designed for senior safety, and services that provide help with daily living needs such as personal care and medication management.
Assisted Living in Austin, TX
Resident-centered care promoting dignity & independence.
We believe that assisted living means that we have the privilege of helping you live as independently as possible. Whether you need a little daily assistance or a lot, we’re here to support you, so you can enjoy your life, your way.
Residences & Amenities
• Spacious one-bedroom apartments with private bathroom, separate living room/dining room area, & kitchenette.
• Beautiful courtyard terrace for outdoor enjoyment.
• Chef-inspired menus for breakfast, lunch, & dinner served restaurant style. Private dining room available for family meals.
• Therapeutic spa room with whirlpool tub & massage therapy.
• Cable-ready television & individual telephone hook-ups.
• State-of-the-art nurse call system.
• Weekly housekeeping & daily trash removal.
• Small pets welcome upon community approval.
• Resident-centered help with personal grooming, bathing, dressing, medication management, mobility & transferring.
• Daily social, recreational, & cultural activities.
• Scheduled transportation in the Austin area.
• Assisted living services exceed Texas standards.
• Licensed nurses & Certified Nursing Assistants available 24/7.
• Full-time activities' coordinator.
• On-site professional beauty salon & barber services.
Memory care is a specialized type of elder care tailored specifically for the needs of individuals with Alzheimer's, dementia, or other cognitive disorders.
Like a lot of things in Texas, our story started with some larger-than-life dreams. We’re located in beautiful Steiner Ranch, named after National Cowboy Hall of Famer member T. C. Buck Steiner. Born at the end of 1899, Buck ran away and joined Wild West shows at the age of twelve. He toured the country as a rodeo performer, spent time in Hollywood as a stunt man, then settled back in Texas to eventually start a successful saddle and boot making shop in Austin. He bought what became known as Steiner Ranch, then sold it to be transformed into the master planned community it is today.
The next big idea came in 1998, when a retirement community management and a developer approached the University of Texas with the idea of building a retirement community for university staff and alumni. The Texas Exes had envisioned a similar community. The dream for Longhorn Village was born a premier Life Plan Community dedicated to lifelong learning, life enrichment, and healthy longevity.
In the summer of 2009, the dream came true when the first residents moved in.
Explore many other top senior living communities in your city.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved