Our Purpose to provide for the care of individuals with memory loss and related dementia disorders as well as general disabilities.
Our Mission is to enhance our residents' comfort and quality of life in a 24-hour residential setting, allowing them as much control over their social and physical surroundings as possible.
Evergreen Assisted Living homes are carefully selected ranch style houses, designed to accommodate five to six residents in a warm comfortable environment, which feels just like home.
Our North Dallas homes are in quiet, upscale residential neighborhoods which have secure backyards and gardens for the residents' enjoyment.
Specially Trained Staff
Our homes are well run and maintained 24 hours a day by a staff that has been trained specifically for the care of residents with memory loss, and related dementia disorders and general disability.
A smaller home-like setting, with more personalized care, has been shown to be a far superior living arrangement than that found in large institutional environments.
These environments can sometimes be very confusing to people suffering from memory problems. Adding to the sense of being at home, residents furnish their bedrooms with their own familiar belongings.
In our homes, homestyle nutritious meals are served around the dining room table, where the faces are familiar each and every day. We provide both outside and in-house activities to keep them active and feeling productive.
Families who have been seeking an alternative to large institutional settings for their loved ones, where individual resident needs and safety is paramount, will find Evergreen Assisted Living to be the new caring choice.
Basic Services Provided at Evergreen Assisted Living Residential Homes
• Housecall doctors can be arranged for so there is no need to go to the doctors, they can come to you
• 24-hour care provided by a highly qualified staff to provide direct care with professional sensitivity.
• Low resident-to-staff ratio allows for very personal attention and quality care.
• Specifically designed safety features and secure backyards, allowing residents to move about freely, while inhibiting elopement.
• Behavioral interaction in a carefully designed, calm, comfortable, non-institutional, elegant, ranch-style, residential home.
• Assistance with medication.
• Personal assistance with bathing, dressing, oral hygiene and grooming.
• Dignity in caring for incontinence.
• Preparation of nutritious meals, housekeeping and laundry.
• No level of care fee increases.
• Continuous development training of staff in providing care for memory impaired or otherwise debilitated individuals.
• Appropriately stimulating in-home activities on a daily basis.
• Private bedrooms decorated with the resident's own furniture and treasures.
• Located minutes from paramedics and fire departments.
• Hospice and Home Health services can be arranged in-house.
• Licensed and regulated by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. Licensed by the State of Texas.