Experience optimum senior care services with Comfort On The Severn. Setting benchmarks and re-defining quality home care is what we do best. Start your home care journey with us now!
Comfort On The Severn provides leading home care services for seniors in Maryland. Your ideal senior care is at your disposal with us! With our professional team, you are sure to experience a healthy and active lifestyle.
Embark on a care plan with us now! Let’s make senior life worthwhile.
Many times we are forced to leave our old aging parents back at home with no one to look after them. We do think of appointing a companion for them, but then looking for such trust-worthy, compassionate and experienced companions is practically a daunting task.
At Comfort On The Severn, we completely understand your situation and are here at your service. Our primary goal is to provide the best possible support to your loved ones and offer you complete peace of mind. Though most of our clients like to stay independent some of them require assistance.
We have a team of professional and qualified team delivering the following services:
• Companion care – This service focuses on the well-being and health of your loved ones. Our care provider takes note of the history of the client and his or her personality so that they can plan the actions accordingly.
• 24-hour live-in caregivers – Our 24-hour caregiving services offer continuous assistance to the clients in their daily tasks or in cases of medical recovery procedures. They take care of safety needs throughout.
• In-home personal care – Our certified care professionals assist the clients in all kinds of daily activities personal hygiene, ambulation and feeding. The caregivers are knowledgeable and highly committed to delivering the best services.
If you want to know more about Comfort On The Severn, the best home care provider in Columbia Maryland visit our website and send us a message along with your name, email address and submit.
Hearing the news that a loved one has Alzheimer’s or Dementia can be unsettling, even scary. It’s important to know that there’s help available to you and to your loved one that can ease the responsibilities and provide some clear direction during this uncertain and unpredictable time.
Alzheimer’s can be overwhelming for a family caregiver, particularly if your loved one is in the more serious stages of this disease. If you are caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, Comfort On The Severn can provide compassionate care and support so you can spend more quality time with your loved one.
We customize our range of care services to the specific needs of those living with dementia and their families. Our Comfort On The Severn Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Nursing evaluates each client, creates a personalized plan of care, oversees our specially trained professional care staff, and regularly reviews care notes with you to make sure we are meeting your expectations.
Our mission is to provide your loved one living with early, middle, or late-stage Alzheimer’s or dementia the individualized care and support they need to:
• Live with dignity and purpose safely and securely in their own home
• Enjoy optimal health and emotional well-being
• Maintain connections to the people, places, things, and memories that matter most to them
The Comfort On The Severn is known for our specialized Personal Care Services in Columbia Maryland. Our certified caregiving professionals can assist you in all sorts of daily personal support activities like personal hygiene, ambulation, feeding, etc. They are not only knowledgeable but highly compassionate and committed to delivering the best of their services.
At Comfort On The Severn, the list of personal care services provided are as follows:
• Home assessment for personal safety
• Pre and post-operative care
• Cooking and feeding
• Oral and personal hygiene
• Bathing and toileting
• Dressing and grooming
• Experts in dealing with Alzheimer’s care memory loss
• Providing a time-to-time report on the condition of the client and changes if any to the supervisory RN and/or physician
Our Professional Care Team, led by a Registered Nurse Director of Nursing, provides expert, compassionate, and personal in-home care to the greater Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area. Our mission is to go above and beyond to deliver A Higher Standard of Care and nothing less.
Your loved one deserves care that’s nothing less than extraordinary. At Comfort On The Severn , our experienced, trustworthy, and compassionate care professionals provide a full range of services in the comfort and safety of home. From personal care to companion care, Comfort On The Severn offers quality home care services for children, adults, and seniors.
Most of the elderly and senior persons at home prefer to live an independent lifestyle. But suddenly if they meet a minor accident, fall ill or undergo any surgery then they need special care all day long. Providing this kind of support by the family members becomes difficult considering their current responsibilities.
This is when you start looking for options like retirement facilities, adult day centers, etc. These options are not only expensive but depressing too for the elderly person. They find it difficult to cope up and are usually not happy about the idea of leaving their own home. Home is a place that is always associated with comfort, a positive feeling and security. Hence, no one wants to leave their home. This is where you feel the need for in-house caregivers.
Comfort On The Severn is the best Home Care Services in Maryland that has a team of world-class home health care service providers whom you can hire for the support required to allow your loved ones to continue living independently in their own homes.
• Home care offers a lot more freedom and flexibility to the client compared to the retirement facilities, adult day centers, hospitals and nursing homes.
• Home care service provides support to elderly persons in their own homes and helping them stay with their families.
• You have the option to customize and personalize the senior home care services to suit the needs of the senior member and the family.
• By availing home care services the seniors can lead their life with more dignity and independence. They can continue to function independently in their own home with some assistance.
• Home care is a lot more cost-effective compared to the other forms of health care. Here, you don’t need to pay for the room expenses, food, etc.but only for the services availed.
• Nowadays, with the advancement of technology, there are many medical services that can be provided at home.
6 Reasons to Consider In-Home Care
• Safety – If your loved one falls or experiences a health-related emergency a professional and trained caregiver can immediately contact the emergency services, care for them and provide them the required life-saving service before the help arrives.
• Personal care – In-house caregivers take care of every little thing of the senior client that includes bathing, dressing, nail trimming and sometimes even toileting. They are trained to provide professional service ranging from simple to critical tasks.
• Medication supervision – The caregivers appointed ensures that your loved one is having their medications on time, keeps a track of the medication stock, store them properly and can even monitor if there are any side effects.
• Companionship – Having someone trustworthy with you to spend time with offers immense happiness. With a kind and capable care provider by their side always, you can ensure that your loved one will receive dependable companionship together with love and care.
• Takes care of the food – Having an in-home care provider ensures that your loved one receives balanced, nutritious meals every day following the dietary restrictions if any. They can also give your loved one’s company while they eat.
• Do some outdoor tasks – An in-home companion can also help out your loved one with any kind of day-to-day outdoor need like shopping for groceries, going on a walk with them, etc. They act as a great companion in every possible way.