Claremont Retirement Village is a warm, inviting senior community filled with enthusiasm, energy and excitement. With us, residents embrace each day enjoying the many social, educational, recreational and entertainment opportunities we offer.
At Claremont Retirement Village, we take care of everything, giving you time to pursue what’s most important to you.
We are a family-owned community, driven by personal stories and a passion for ensuring seniors have access to an affordable lifestyle, personalized care and enriching services that they need to live a full, engaging and joyful life.
With a full range of exceptional lifestyles available, including Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care; residents and their families enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing care is available and is provided by a team you know and love.
At Claremont, Independent Living means an active lifestyle without the daily responsibilities that come with owning a home.
Spend your days any way you choose, focusing on everything that makes you happy.
We have three different one- and two-bedroom apartment styles, all of which feature screened porches and safety features such as emergency pull cords one sure to suit your retirement needs.
No matter which model you choose, it will come with all the conveniences you want!
Amenities & Services
• Small pets welcome
• Restaurant-style dining
• Weekly housekeeping
• Optional covered carports
• Cable TV and water included
• Complimentary laundry centers
• Planned monthly activity calendar developed by our full-time Life Enrichment Coordinator
• Optional lunch and breakfast plans available
Claremont’s Assisted Living includes three levels of care. We assess care needs of each resident before moving in and then periodically reassess to ensure residents are receiving the right care at the right time in the right setting.
For one all-inclusive, affordable monthly fee, Assisted Living residents at Claremont Retirement Village enjoys a breadth of enriching services and amenities designed to keep them active, engaged and as independent as possible for as long as possible.
We offer private one-bedroom or studio apartments, each equipped with emergency call systems and plenty of space for personal touches and belongings.
Amenities & Services
• Personal care (bathing, dressing, medication reminders, etc.)
• Three nutritious, delicious meals per day, plus snacks
• Housekeeping and weekly linen services
• Trash removal
• Laundry services
• Basic cable and all utilities (excluding phone)
• Life Enrichment Coordinator plans our robust daily social calendar
• Complimentary transportation
Lily’s Promise at The Claremont is for those living with Alzheimer's disease or related forms of dementia.
Our Promise to Our Memory Care Residents
• Treat our residents with love, compassion, dignity and respect
• Provide the highest standards of care
• Create a home-like environment catered to our residents needs
• Make decisions founded on the highest level of integrity, ethics and moral values
Residents are surrounded by a loving, highly-skilled, compassionate team of professionals who help ensure they live a purposeful, dignified life. Our staff-to-resident ratio is considerably higher than what can be found in other Columbus-area Memory Care communities.
With on-site nursing care and assistance with daily living, our Memory Care neighborhood is specifically designed to be a safe and nurturing environment. We offer a choice of studio and one-bedroom apartments with full bathrooms. Our all-inclusive, affordable pricing includes:
• Care provided by licensed and certified nursing staff trained specifically in dementia and Alzheimer’s care
• Assistance with activities of daily living
• Three delicious meals by our culinary team
• Housekeeping and laundry services
• Personalized life-enrichment programming and activities
• Comfortable and secure common areas with a beautiful courtyard the perfect spots to share with family and friends