171 N Cleveland Massillon Rd Akron, Ohio, 44333
Arden Courts Memory Care Community, located on N. Cleveland Massillon Road in Akron caters to the special needs of individuals with memory loss. Staffed by specially trained caregivers, Arden Courts cares for individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. Our community features friendly common spaces, an inviting kitchen and family rooms and walking paths within enclosed courtyards, all designed for the safety and comfort of our residents.
Customized Care & Services
We recognize residents have their own individual routines and interests, capabilities and needs. We set out to accommodate their individuality beginning with an assessment by one of our professional staff members. Working with you, we develop an individualized service plan which is regularly adjusted to meet any changes in your loved one’s routine or condition.
* 24-hour supervision by staff specially trained in Alzheimer's and dementia care
* Professional nurses available 24-hours a day
* Hourly safety checks
* Monitoring blood pressure, vital signs, weight, etc.
* Responding to and treating health problems
* Assisting with medications
* Assistance in arranging medical care
* Outside rehabilitation and physical therapy services available
Behavioral, Recreational And Social Services
* Structured programs and activities seven-days-a-week
* Management of challenging behaviors
* Advice, reassurance and support
Personal Care Services
* Personal hygiene
* Dressing and undressing
* Mobility help with walking, transferring from bed
* Personal laundry services
* Weekly housekeeping and linen services
* Three meals per day and snacks
* Special preparation and presentation of food to meet the unique needs and varied abilities of our residents
* Cultural and religious choices respected
* Assistance with dining and eating, if necessary
Many families caring for someone living with Alzheimer's disease or a related type of dementia express a desire for relief from caregiving. For a loved one's living with memory loss, the benefits of respite care for your family member include a new stimulus, the chance to interact with new people, and the opportunity to share new and different experiences. Respite care is flexible. Call us to arrange respite care or simply click on Contact Us below and fill out the contact form. A representative will contact you shortly.
Because we know some families like to remain involved in the caregiving of their loved one, we work with you during the assessment to determine how much you would like to be involved in your loved one’s care. You can take advantage of the following services, or you can elect to handle these responsibilities yourself. It’s all based on your preference:
* Ordering health and personal supplies
* Arranging physician appointments
* Assisting with personal business matters
* Assisting with special services like shoe shining, clothes mending, dry cleaning, etc.
© 2020-23 My Living Choice | All Rights Reserved