- On-Site Medical Staff
- Chef Prepared Meals
- Dietary Accommodations
- Transportation Services
- Laundry Service
- 24-Hour Staff
- Medication Management
- Planned Activities
- Pet Friendly
- Multiple Floor Plans
- Private Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Activity Space
- Theater Room
- Beauty Salon
- Outdoor Patio
- Walking Paths
- Free Wi-Fi
- Senior Living
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Nursing Home
- At-Home Care
- Respite Care
Twin Rivers At Natomas Assisted Living in Sacramento, CA provides a homelike environment that is safe and secure..
Our well trained and friendly staff offer assistance with activities of daily living such as eating, toileting, bathing, dressing, and transferring. We also offer home cooked meals and snacks, housekeeping, laundry service, wellness monitoring, transportation to medical / dental appointments, medication management and lots of fun activities.
Shared and private rooms are available to fit every budget and rooms may be personalized with your own personal touches. Each room comes with an emergency call system and is monitored by our staff onsite 24/7.
Our common areas include a spacious dining room where we serve nutritionally well balanced home cooked meals, large living room area with a big screen TV, activity room with another big screen TV and a library, a covered courtyard area. We also offer a wide range of activities that promote mental and physical health such as exercise classes, music, arts and crafts, cards, bingo, parties with entertainment and a variety of other special events.
Get the help you need with our compassionate, friendly and trained staff. We are conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood close to churches, shopping centers, movie theaters, banks, restaurants, hospitals, freeways 80 and 5.
We are just minutes away from the beautiful downtown Sacramento. We are also an approved vendor to the Assisted Living Waiver Program (ALWP). Please contact us on how we can assist you or your loved one with placement.
Find Safety, Security and Comfort in Your New Home and Enjoy the Services we offer.
PERSONAL CARE – Assistance with activities of daily living such as eating, toileting, bathing, dressing, and transferring.
• DINING- Enjoy nutritionally well balanced home cooked meals and snacks.
• HOUSEKEEPING- Scheduled service to keep your living space clean and tidy.
• LAUNDRY- Wash, dry, fold and put away, we do it all!
• SAFETY & WELLNESS- Staff are trained to monitor changes in condition and notify physician and family.
• MEDICAL & DENTAL APPOINTMENTS- Scheduled transportation is available.
• MEDICATION – Administration and management, we’ll take care of it!
• ACTIVITIES – The calendar is always full with activities such as exercise classes, arts and crafts. card games, bingo and entertainers, birthday and holiday celebrations. Choose one or choose all!