- On-Site Medical Staff
- Chef Prepared Meals
- Dietary Accommodations
- Transportation Services
- Laundry Service
- 24-Hour Staff
- Medication Management
- Planned Activities
- Pet Friendly
- Multiple Floor Plans
- Private Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Activity Space
- Theater Room
- Beauty Salon
- Outdoor Patio
- Walking Paths
- Free Wi-Fi
- Senior Living
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Nursing Home
- At-Home Care
- Respite Care
To be a model community of churches, neighbors, and businesses who bring moments of joy, honor, help and hope to widows, the aging and their caregivers through personally providing CARE for those whom God puts in their path.
KSC VISION STATEMENT DEFINED
Vision empowers, clarifies, enthuses, involves, motivates and focuses leaders.
KSC’s vision is to be a model community of churches, neighbors and businesses who bring moments of joy, honor, help and hope to widows, the aging and their caregivers through personally providing CARE for those God puts in their path.
To be a model community
A community that people want to be a part of because it is others-centered
A community that other communities can look to for ideas, resources, encouragement, direction, mentorship Of Churches.Reaching out to their congregation and community with love, help, spiritual
encouragement and hope Of neighbors.
Looking around for opportunities to serve their elderly or widowed neighbor with yard work, grocery shopping, visits and meals together Of businesses
Investing advertisement to highlight and elevate senior status to an honorable place in our culture for the contributions they have made in society
Investing resources in organizations who assist the elderly to appointments, shopping and consumer needs.
Investing employees with community service projects for the elderly
* Moments of joy, honor, help and hope .
* We all need to feel valued and loved and remembered, not forgotten and put away.
* Widows, the Aging and their Caregivers all need their lives enriched with:
* Christian fellowship and encouragement visits
* Errand services
* CARE for the community involves
* Community Projects – Christmas Tour, Connection Camps…
* Action Opportunities – Blessing gifts & delivery, Transportation…
* Resources – community, lending library, Family Movie Nights, Legacy Journal
* Education & Awareness – training, speaker to groups, Senior Summit…